Mar. 17, Habs vs Panthers, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

And...the pictures back after a re - "authorization" from Rogers. Game now clear.. and missing other channels..

All the sports news that's fit to print.

Eller 78% on faceoffs.

DD 13%

dela Rose is only +2 Hab

Yikes!.

It sort of cracks me up how Gilbert is the new goat on this site. He has played well for 15 games or so now. The odd gaffe, but nothing like his detractors here seem to think. Paired with Beaulieu and now Petry, I have no been overly upset with his play. He is not the #3 we wanted, but Beaulieu and Petry are.

And...the pictures back after a re - "authorization" from Rogers. Game now clear.. and missing other channels..

All the sports news that's fit to print.

Yikes!.

You guys really need gamecenter live. It is the bees knees. You can choose who broadcasts every game. Bartlett and York are fantastic. Very low bias but great habs commentator and colour guy. I watch on my phone, my laptop and my ps3 all in hd quality.

Easy 2 points. :ph34r:

Should have been, but they fought hard. Some of the chintzy penalties these refs call is mind boggling. I know they want more scoring but why put the game in the ref's hands.

True, either way, the habs won't score more than 2. It's tradition at this point.

Thanks for guessing, try again next game. League average is 2.66, so it's not like every other team is lighting the lamp on fire either.

• Upvote 1

You guys really need gamecenter live. It is the bees knees. You can choose who broadcasts every game. Bartlett and York are fantastic. Very low bias but great habs commentator and colour guy. I watch on my phone, my laptop and my ps3 all in hd quality.

Could well be, although, I've had no problems since the last week. I've heard those commentators on the Sportsnet feed a few times (I think) and they are indeed excellent, adding a lot to the game.

Could well be, although, I've had no problems since the last week. I've heard those commentators on the Sportsnet feed a few times (I think) and they are indeed excellent, adding a lot to the game.

yes, except york thinks every player is a star

Well they did score 3. Have to feel bad for Price, can't remember the last time they scored 3 for him. I don't count the empty netters.

3rd and 4th line played well.

DD was worthless again.

NOt impressed with the win. If Toker doesn't play his best game of the year, this is another loss for the Boys! Let's hope they can get their shit together before the end of the season, or else, the playoffs won't be very long...

Great game by De la Rose, Prust and Toker. I also like what I saw from Emelin, P.K. and Larry!

DD was worthless again.

More and more I'm starting to think that we won't go far with him as the center on one of our top two lines!

It's nice for tokarski to get a W. He needed that. I liked the Eller line tonight. Dude just needs dirty playoff hockey. DSP cycles OK, but it seems to take the fat little bastard forever to get from one end of the ice to the other. Haha

It's nice for tokarski to get a W. He needed that. I liked the Eller line tonight. Dude just needs dirty playoff hockey. DSP cycles OK, but it seems to take the fat little bastard forever to get from one end of the ice to the other. Haha

LOL agree on all three points

Well they did score 3. Have to feel bad for Price, can't remember the last time they scored 3 for him. I don't count the empty netters.

3rd and 4th line played well.

DD was worthless again.

When it get to play off type hockey Eller becomes far more useful than DD.

Its going to take a lot more than one good playoff series against Tampa Bay for me to see Eller as anything other than a 30 pt a season guy who will go 15 games between points at least twice a year.

Yes he had 5 points in 4 games against Tampa....

Yes he had four multi point games in the next 13 games....

but in the other eleven he had 1 assist.

He also only had 1 shot in the entire rangers series.

Zero consistency to his game. Never will be.

Its going to take a lot more than one good playoff series against Tampa Bay for me to see Eller as anything other than a 30 pt a season guy who will go 15 games between points at least twice a year.

Yes he had 5 points in 4 games against Tampa....

Yes he had four multi point games in the next 13 games....

but in the other eleven he had 1 assist.

He also only had 1 shot in the entire rangers series.

Zero consistency to his game. Never will be.

Eller thus far has indeed been just a 30 point per year player. And he has also gone on cold streaks where nothing goes right and we question his existence. But he also tears it up during certain times, and some of those times happen to be during the playoffs. So what would you rather, Eller get 1 point every 2.7 games and show some "consistency", or would you rather him have the ability to change a game at any given time?