Larry Robinson's last game

habs rule

I just read an article where Larry says this is his last year coaching. He is moving "home" to Florida. He will be a consultant to the Sharks. He says in the article that his personal finances don't allow him to live in california. ? he played a long time and made some pretty good change.

I really wish that Larry had come to his real home in Montreal to finish his coaching career, teaching our defence. He was a great hockey player a very good coach and general nice guy (from what I hear). A true Habs legend. Too bad he never made it back home.

I just read an article where Larry says this is his last year coaching. He is moving "home" to Florida. He will be a consultant to the Sharks. He says in the article that his personal finances don't allow him to live in california. ? he played a long time and made some pretty good change.

I really wish that Larry had come to his real home in Montreal to finish his coaching career, teaching our defence. He was a great hockey player a very good coach and general nice guy (from what I hear). A true Habs legend. Too bad he never made it back home.

Just read his second book. He did want to "come back home" and coach or assistant coach in Montreal. He let that be well known when MB was looking for coaches. Apparently there was no interest in having Larry Robinson behind the bench in any capacity. Too bad.