Ottawa vs Montreal 7p.m. April 15

DON

What the hell just happened... Frigging 5 mins for Pk what the heck. Wth

the game misconduct is the biggest thing. It looked bad to me too. When stone pops back out 30 seconds later... wow. And CBC justifying it.

Forget for a moment that Subban got tossed (and I wonder if the ejection was based on his yelling and bunny hop as soon as the whistle went, I thought I may have seen the ref toss him right then and there) but what was he thinking? You're already shorthanded and you're winding up to slash a guy? That's unacceptable to be that undisciplined...especially when he may have gotten away with one in the first on the high stick call getting rescinded.

The five minutes was called because it was perceived to cause injury, that's right in the rulebook. Stone coming back that quickly certainly helps the Habs' case if Subban were to get a hearing.

As for the period itself, that was completely unexpected. This game has been all full of surprises...

the game misconduct is the biggest thing. It looked bad to me too. When stone pops back out 30 seconds later... wow. And CBC justifying it.

Yeah well, Nick Kypreos has his teeth marks on Stone's ----- so that wad predictable. Maybe this will finally get the refs on the Habs' side. A penalty would be nice.

Aren't the playoffs fun? Does anyone miss February hockey?

Maybe the Bruins' fans...

Hiyoooooooooo

Let's look at this a different way:

Pacioretty is out tonight.

Subban played half a game before being ejected.

Montreal has had 19 minutes in penalties to Ottawa's 2 minutes - Ottawa has been on the powerplay for 17 minutes. The officiating has been horrible.

Ottawa was coming in on a 21-1-2 streak, with the hottest goalie in the NHL prior to tonight.

we're even in shots on net and winning 4-3 after 48 minutes. Win or lose tonight, I think we just proved that Ottawa is not as impressive as many people thought. Either that, or we're more impressive.

So..Stone is going to the hospital now?. Back in 3 minutes, plays , does intermission and then.. OWWWW> I'm very suspicious of this three act play.

Let's look at this a different way:

Pacioretty is out tonight.

Subban played half a game before being ejected.

Montreal has had 19 minutes in penalties to Ottawa's 2 minutes - Ottawa has been on the powerplay for 17 minutes. The officiating has been horrible.

Ottawa was coming in on a 21-1-2 streak, with the hottest goalie in the NHL prior to tonight.

we're even in shots on net and winning 4-3 after 48 minutes. Win or lose tonight, I think we just proved that Ottawa is not as impressive as many people thought. Either that, or we're more impressive.

Flynn?

Flynn?

That Flynn?

Hahahahaha

I'd love to kick PK's ass right about now.

Yes it seems like 4 will not be enough to win this one, is she headed to OT...where Galchenyuk will be hero?

Nother shot by Petry/hit by Emelin, will pay off.