April 19 Game #3 Montreal at Ottawa

DON

I liked Pacioretty's effort level, at least, even if the one-hander was a pretty weak shot.

If we can outshoot them 18-6 again in the third, I think the odds are good we'll put some behind Anderson, though.

We were making it happen and adjusting well .. except for pathetic pp's

It's going to take a lot to come out on top in the third. Ottawa is playing for their life. I'm sure curious to see how we make it happen.

That clown keeps putting the midget on the PP. What do you expect. Ottawa is forcing the points so there are a lot of openings down low. Get the puck to the player on the half boards and the other two have to crash the net. We need players at 6 feet tall though.

It seems like the only play we have on PP is to get the puck to PK for a slapshot.

Ya. And its not like we haven't got Max and other options. The Ottawa pp we were lucky to not to give up a goal . Right across the front of the crease. Oh well. It's no doubt a precentage decision.

Zebras go F-word yourselves with those non-calls.

And take out GILBERT FROM POWER PLAY AND SHOOT THAT DAMN PUCK DON'T LOOK LIKE SURICATE ON A DESERT. PP IS NOT PASS PLAY!

hopefully he sits next game. Play Pateryn or Gonchar.

Ya. And its not like we haven't got Max and other options. The Ottawa pp we were lucky to not to give up a goal . Right across the front of the crease. Oh well. It's no doubt a precentage decision.

The problem with Max is that he doesn't have much of a one timer, we need a Cammalleri, Ryder or Kovalev to open up that option. Max, imo, would be better with a high slot and umbrella formation.

Much better period. But we are dominated in terms of body checks and grit.

We need to hit Karlsson much more. I do reckon that he is hard to get to though.

We knew Ottawa was going to come out with more desperation. For the most part, the Habs have weathered the storm; a one goal deficit isn't a crazy one to overcome by any stretch. If Montreal plays like they did last period, they should be in decent shape.

We were making it happen and adjusting well .. except for pathetic pp's

not really. Too many shots from the outside. the PP is horrible. I'm sick of seeing three guys on the point, when a forward skates back and you have PK and Markov trading places. WIth the pressure on the points, they should be trying to outnumber the sens down low and looking for a play there, instead of having a forward join the traffic jam at the blueline.

Our third periods have been really good this year...

Ya, that's true. Ottawa will be playing for their lives. It would be great to triumph over that.