Congratulatory Thread

puck7x

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, it seemed like a month or two ago that he was at 400 or 500 posts... Did something happen between then to boost his post total so high? ;)

Congrats Hannes...

Yeah, apparently he's spamming HWL forums with nonsense and useless stuff...

Congrats Hannes!

I plan to join your club in less than 130 days guys... so, by October... I guess... I'm reckless, 5.5 posts a day... This might be due to my banning of HFboards, (which itself is due to some chick, to HWL, to school and in respect to Dan although he told me not to ban them...)

Originally posted by alexstream

I plan to join your club in less than 130 days guys... so, by October... I guess... I'm reckless, 5.5 posts a day... This might be due to my banning of HFboards, (which itself is due to some chick, to HWL, to school and in respect to Dan although he told me not to ban them...)

Come on, you cant leave us hanging like this... You have to tell us the rest of the hfboards story.

I like it here. Post counts are actually an accurate measuring stick of those that have the most habs insight. Other places have people posting random smilies, just so their name appears as the last poster.

Hardly any pointless posts here. It takes work to get to 1000.

Congrats Hannes.

Congrats Hannes.

... For the record... about 800 of those are "Trade Accepted, or UFA bidding closed"..... haha :D Just playing...

Well deserved, you're a truly dedicated Habs fan, and great commissioner for the HWL. It's been a pleasure talking to yea, and thanks for for voluntarily getting up and running the HWL once again. It's great fun :D.

:clap: :hlogo: :/)

:monkey:

Originally posted by puck7x

Come on, you cant leave us hanging like this... You have to tell us the rest of the hfboards story.

I realised that I can't express myself so that you understand me... lol... I banned HFboards, they didn't ban me...

Originally posted by puck7x

I realised that I can't express myself so that you understand me... lol... I banned HFboards, they didn't ban me...

No, I just cant read, lol... Just read it over and now I understand. I cant say I disagree with your decision, hfboards/hockeysfuture isnt exactly on my good side either right now, for alot of reasons which I wont get into.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by Fanpuck33

Congratulations to alexstream, the 12th HW member to reach 500 posts!

:clap:

Thanks, a shame that there are no dancing bananas in there cause this would be worth it...

:banana:

Originally posted by ap79

Woooo Streamer!

I love you bro! :P

me too :guru:

:king:

[Edited on 2005/7/29 by alexstream]

:ghg:

Congratulations to me! :clap: I'm now in the AHL! :D

At 55 years of age and I finally made the farm team.:contract:

Bullydogs for me!!! :/)

I'm just another Gordie Howe. :bow:

:ghg:

EDIT: That many smilies can make it hard for the page to load for our dial-up users.

[Edited on 7-31-05 by Fanpuck33]

Thanks guys :D

It's fun to be on a board with educated hockey fans who have good opinions and much more. When I discovered this site a year ago I knew right away that it was one of the best Habs site (if not, the best) I found on the net.

It was also cool to see that there are Habs fan more or less around the world which is something that surprised me at first sight.

It's pretty awesome how the board and members grew within a year with the addition of the HWL or how people signed up to the boards.

Not to go overboard with all the stuff I just said I just want to thank all the people who made this website happen for all their hard work and dedication. Keep it up and I hope this place is going to be around for years to come.

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats to alex, the "Head Controller" for his 1000th post in less than 5 months :o

It helped to be working as co-commish of HWL! hehe

Thanks for the job you're doing there! Really appreciated and fun to be a part of this league!

You're a great addition to this community! Keep it up :/)