Congratulatory Thread

puck7x

:king:

The greatest member on the boards has hit 500 posts!!:king: W00t!:clap::clap::clap:

shortcat registered the day after me and has double the posts!

I think I made the NHL. Right?

Anyway, I'll see you guys in the Hall of Fame!:clap:

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

Congrats shortcat! How many of those 1000 posts were one-worders? And how many of them were 3 consecutive posts? Sometimes it looks like you're debating with yourself.:/) I'm not sure how many posts puck7x but you're on  a great pace.

Congratz Fozzy... and congratz Teddy...

Of the 1st 1000 posts that I made, here's the breakdown:

753 single posted one worders = 753 :)

23 double posted one worders. = ..46 :):)

18 triple posted one worders.... = ..54 :):):)

147 plagiarized one worders..... = 147 :):):):)

All the rest were more than one word

(You make the math) :):):):):)

[Edited on 2005/10/3 by shortcat1]

:king:

I think I made the NHL. Right?

Anyway, I'll see you guys in the Hall of Fame!:clap:

You made the NHL at 250 posts. Yeah!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Originally posted by sakiqc

Congrats to Leafs Suck the first HW forum member (who is not a HW collaborator) to reach the 1000 posts mark and the first to get the "Hall of Fame" status :/) :bow:

Thanks for your great participation and the interesting topics you start. Also, thanks to remind us that the Leafs suck (we'll never know it enough:P )

:clap:

Wow! You da man!!!! You da man!!!:king::clap::D:clap::/):D

Originally posted by shortcat1

Congrats shortcat! How many of those 1000 posts were one-worders? And how many of them were 3 consecutive posts? Sometimes it looks like you're debating with yourself.:/) I'm not sure how many posts puck7x but you're on  a great pace.

Congratz Fozzy... and congratz Teddy...

Of the 1st 1000 posts that I made, here's the breakdown:

753 single posted one worders = 753 :)

23 double posted one worders. = ..46 :):)

18 triple posted one worders.... = ..54 :):):)

147 plagiarized one worders..... = 147 :):):):)

All the rest were more than one word

(You make the math) :):):):):)

[Edited on 2005/10/3 by shortcat1]

That one broke the pattern. So wait, at 500 posts I don't go to a higher level? That sucks...

Originally posted by simonus

hey, how do you think i feel.. ive been hanging around for almost 2 years and all these new people are passing me by... and here I always thought that I talked too much.

Yack! Yack! Yack! Yack! Don't you take a breath?

Can't we get a word in edgewise?

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshhhhhh... ;););)

Just noticed that I'd eclipsed the 500 post mark, I think I did it on Sunday >_>

And if I do believe, I think I'm the first non-Habs fan to get up there. Wooooo! Not that I have anything against the Habs, they're in my top 5 teams :/)

Originally posted by jetsniper

Just noticed that I'd eclipsed the 500 post mark, I think I did it on Sunday >_>

And if I do believe, I think I'm the first non-Habs fan to get up there. Wooooo! Not that I have anything against the Habs, they're in my top 5 teams :/)

Well, I guess I'm the first Rangers fan to make it. And maybe the first Thrashers fan. And maybe the 1000th Habs fan.

Well, I guess I'm the first Rangers fan to make it. And maybe the first Thrashers fan. And maybe the 1000th Habs fan.

Ahhh... Avs and schizophrenic Rangers/Thrashers fans... the dregs of hockeymanity... c'est dommage. But, we must graciously condescend to accept them for our own sake so we can know how the cannon fodder lives, what with their lower live-expectancies. ;););););););)

[Edited on 2005/10/8 by shortcat1]

I think theres a rule that only Habs fans can be on "The List". Well damn you, I say! Damn you and your list!

*cries in the corner*

*weeping in the wilderness?*

Originally posted by Fanpuck33

Congrats jetsniper and JeanLucPilon, the newest members of the 500 club.

Btw, shortcat1, do you have a life? hehe

Do I have a what?

Fozzy, what's he talking about? He said something about 'a life'. What's that?

It's a small creepy crawly crustacian creature from a small part of the land of Iguana.

Iguana? I've never heard of that.

It's just south of bananarama in South America.

Oh... I guess I must have missed those in geography.

Must have....

(really, I have my Dell laptop with me in the livingroom. I bought it so I can fart around on the computer (one of my toys) while being beside my wife while she watches her TV programs and does her crosswords. I'll likely cut back some time soon - I've got to get some new songs worked up for our Wednesday evening worship services. That's going to take some time. Also, I need to do some 'recording' of some songs for my kindergarten class and my grandkids. That'll take time too. I'm also going to have to learn how to handle our new digital camera and the camera/computer connection. That'll take time too. We'll see.)

[Edited on 2005/10/13 by shortcat1]

Jean Luc and jetsniper -  

old friend and young blood!  Nice statement on the state of the board.

Congratulations both.

[Edited on 10/13/2005 by simonus]

I feel like hunting material now:lol:

Good to be here though, great community. Glad there isn't TOO much resentment that I cheer for another team. Unlike other boards...

Jean Luc and jetsniper -  

old friend and young blood!  Nice statement on the state of the board.

Congratulations both.

[Edited on 10/13/2005 by simonus]

I feel like hunting material now:lol:

Good to be here though, great community. Glad there isn't TOO much resentment that I cheer for another team. Unlike other boards...

If you 'feel' like hunting material, maybe we could help you live out that experience.

Soooooooooooooooo......... from now on, we'll start 'taking shots' at you. I've got this nice 30-30 short barrel that I could use - good short distance deer gun.

Have a good day, hunting material.

Heheheheheheheh;):lol:;):lol:;):lol::D

I guess kudos to myself - finally crawling into the Hall of Fame. Woohoo!

Thanks to everybody for writing reasonable posts so I could post unreasonable replies.

Well, yaaaaaaaaaa, you de man! you de man!

Congrats, simonus! You done good.

:D:clap::clap::/):/):clap::clap::D

By the way, who needs reasonable posts? Reasoning with yourself works great too, isn't that right, Fozzy?

Yes, it wukkawukkawukkaworks great!:lol::lol::lol:

[Edited on 2005/10/16 by shortcat1]

BTH (aka "Bulis_the_Habbie", aka "Silent Buddy", aka "I'm from so much all over the place that I'm still off-balance over it all at 23.5 degree tilt off my horizontal", aka "I can write big, you know") has made it to the HOF (aka "Hall Of Fame", aka "Horny Old Farts", aka "Have Our Fajitas", aka "Heatly Ottawa Fan".

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

1987 - more marital/conjugal/family quietude