Kovalev Wants to Return to NHL?

l<OV4L3V

A) that is a dumm statement bout Tinordi.

B) unfortunate that you lack a sense of humour.

c) read Brians comment 3 times MAYBE you will get it.

A) awesome pronunciation of the word Dumb

B) Sense of humour is shot with this team stagnating in both directions up front..might as well get a sense of identity...oh wait..so many of you are blowing up this forum with fire MT threads on the daily :rolleyes:

C) Why should I read a bias view 3 times when the purpose of a forum is to express opinion? If it weren't for Dale Weise's playoff performance in round 1, we're getting eliminated by the Senators (truth is one hard pill to swallow). With the cap expected to go down, and the squeeze being on to sign galchenyuk and beaulieu, the Canadiens need to look for cap friendly solutions, not silly Briere for Parenteau swaps that accomplish nothing. There's a reason why we have a Vacant 'C' position and a bunch of A's. Nobody is ready to step up and man the ship. For the record..it's been a slow off-season; might as well get the wheels churning with some content! Never said it was the absolute best solution, but I've seen crazier things done by the Canadiens before (Patrice Brisebois comeback?)

Looks at user name.

Looks at thread subject.

Doesn't take a word person says serious.

take a glance at when this username was created :popcorn:

Interesting use of "bias view"

too bad about your sense of humor, at birth was it?

You are definitely entitled to your opinion, no matter how crazy it is. That's what makes this forum fun.

I think enough has been said here. No team in any league thought Kovalev was worthy of a roster spot last year (that's not bias, that's a fact) so I wouldn't get your hopes or fears up about him going to Montreal or anywhere else for that matter this coming season.