General Training Camp Thread

dlbalr

So Brian they will put Bournival on IR which would leave 1 more to cut to get to 23. Is that correct?

Yep. Either Kassian goes on IR tomorrow or de la Rose gets cut to make that one final move (pending any trades/waiver claims of course).

Other low salaried 6/7 type defencemen on waivers today: Jay Harrison, Tim Erixon, Ryan Stanton, Dylan Olsen, Frank Corrado, Jamie McBain

Other goalies on waivers today: J-F Berube, Justin Peters, Jeremy Smith

Where do Barberio and Tokarski fit in among those groups? That will largely determine whether or not they clear waivers.

Other low salaried 6/7 type defencemen on waivers today: Jay Harrison, Tim Erixon, Ryan Stanton, Dylan Olsen, Frank Corrado, Jamie McBain

Other goalies on waivers today: J-F Berube, Justin Peters, Jeremy Smith

Where do Barberio and Tokarski fit in among those groups? That will largely determine whether or not they clear waivers.

Barberio is most likely to be claimed and that is not that likely. Corrado is a surprise I am hearing.

I feel better knowing Condon will be back-up.

Watching him in the pre-season, I really like his style. He is bigger than Toker and certainly out played him. I like Condon, maybe he can take some pressure off Price.

• Upvote 1