GDT: In a New York Minute: Habs @ Rangers, 7:00pm

Commandant

We overplayed Price. He's clearly not in critical condition. Just sore. Looked like how he did around the Olympic break when it came out he was playing hurt.

But hey, we just dominated the supposed best team in the east and only allowed a goal due to irresponsible penalties consecutively. Whole team played great, even the whipping boys but go ahead and panic.

Semin plays 5min. Why even have him in the line up

I thought he worked hard when he was out there, even recall him playing hard in his own end on one shift (threw a hit below the goal line!). Not sure why MT hates him so much.

Price hasn't looked right since coming back. Hopefully just a tweak.

Semin plays 5min. Why even have him in the line up

Semin left the game with a lower body injury. His ice time had nothing to do with how he was playing... MT even had him out for shifts on the PP before he got hurt.

Looks like Holloway gets his chance on Friday.

Take that, Sweden!

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/hockey/internationellt/nhl/article21834349.ab

"”Henke” var för en gångs skull mänsklig – och blåskjortorna blev tagna till vedboden för en ordentlig uppsmiskning av de skickliga, snabba, välstrukturerade gästerna från Kanada."

Lundqvist looked human for once and the blueshirts were taken to the woodshed for a major beating by the skilled, fast and wellstructured guests from Canada.

Haha, hope Mats Sundin is reading that story right now...I absolutely hated playing the Leafs when he was there.

He was always my 3rd most hated/respected Swede behind Peter the great and Mr. Lidstrom.

BTW, The King Henrik's record vs the Habs is very human... :thumbs_up:

Price's record vs Rags... out of this world!

Guest Stogey24

I am really worried about Price.

I could tell from the day he came back he wasn't right. He's almost over compensating on his good side to stay off his bad. This honestly could be bad news for Price's future

I could tell from the day he came back he wasn't right. He's almost over compensating on his good side to stay off his bad. This honestly could be bad news for Price's future

Not the Halak scenario I hope.

Is it groin or knee? I dont even know for sure. Hip?

Not the Halak scenario I hope.

Is it groin or knee? I dont even know for sure. Hip?

They never said the first time what it was. If I had to guess, I'd say groin based on the way he reacted trying to push back across the crease.

Edit: Apparently Darren Dreger suggested on Montreal radio that Price may have had an arthroscopy on his knee while in New York.

Don what a tribute to Gallagher and a condemnation of DSP. However, I think he will thrive in Gally's role...at least in the short-term. After that, we are down to Bud Holloway and hoping for a trade.

Thrive is a strong word. He played last game on top line and looked like shit.

I think thrive is the right word. Here's hoping he can keep it going

Well well well, Pelly did channel is inner-Gallagher and buried a couple and Andrighetto gets one, couple more roster moves that pay off for Therrien.

Galchenyuk again held his own on faceoffs (57%), while Desharnais, Eller and Flynn get smoked by Ranger centres.

Nice ice time distribution on the d, 22:27 for Petry, 21:29 Markov and Beaulieu gets 19:19.

Now huge guessing game on Price injury, fingers crossed it isn't bad.

Got to give Semin credit, he actually had some good shifts.

Guest Stogey24

I think thrive is the right word. Here's hoping he can keep it going

Hey, definitely not upset about being proven wrong there!

They never said the first time what it was. If I had to guess, I'd say groin based on the way he reacted trying to push back across the crease.

Edit: Apparently Darren Dreger suggested on Montreal radio that Price may have had an arthroscopy on his knee while in New York.

So let's say Price gets sidelined for two months. Does Montreal go out and try to get some type of vet to backup Condon?

Hey, definitely not upset about being proven wrong there! So let's say Price gets sidelined for two months. Does Montreal go out and try to get some type of vet to backup Condon?

Shouldnt they try Fucale first?