Daniel Carr recalled

BCHabnut

The habs need a 4th liner who plays north and south. The habs are at there best when they roll 4 lines with a hard grinding checking line. Putting Semin or Hudon there is pointless.

I'm guessing you've never watched hudon play?

Only in the world juniors.

I'm saying Hudon is a better fir to be called u in an offensive position, 4th line seems like a waste of his talent

Hudon would still be a better fit than guys like Thomas/Holloway on the 4th because he has the defensive element to his game.

Only in the world juniors.

I'm saying Hudon is a better fir to be called u in an offensive position, 4th line seems like a waste of his talent

Only hudon is a better defensive player than carr, thomas and holloway so i domt think that is the reason.

And if you watched the juniors closely you would have seen that as Hudon was on Canadas matchup lines.

I think this is more about rewarding good play in St. Johns. I don't worry too much of who's up and who's down and how they might fit in lineup. We will see if Carr gets a game or is just press box fodder. Ghetto may be the only one that has a chance to stick. We will see what happens when players come off sick bay.