Kassian reinstated, placed on waivers (clears)

dlbalr

I still think that he failed MB's character test and that may be the kiss of death.

Kassian's a RW with skill. I don't think we can afford to turn our nose up at that, in principle - and we didn't, in the case of Semin, until he showed the coaches he couldn't play. Kassian will get a shot, if you ask me, provided he doesn't act like an ass down on the farm.

I still think that he failed MB's character test and that may be the kiss of death.

I think that he will have this one last chance to do well with the Ice Caps and earn his way back to Montreal. This is his character test right now. Unfortunately, with an addiction, the test doesn't stop till the day you die.

It is a bit of a worry if they are sending him to St. Johns right now if they don't play again until the 26th. I hope Les Canadiens are providing some support and not leaving him to his own devices.

I seem to be over-using the word "hope" lately...it must be the Christmas season...or it might be the management seminars :-)

Kassian clears. The article on the site (linked in the first post) has been updated. He has already been assigned to St. John's...which is all well and good except for the fact they're off until the 26th after their game tonight (which I'm sure he's not making it in time for).

Well then he a little time to get some partying out of his system. :)

Kassian, if he is in game shape, and has his demons in order... would be the 2nd best RW in our system behind only Gallagher.

For that reason, I still think he gets a shot with the team after he's been in the AHL for 4-6 weeks. Expect a January arrival.

Guest Stogey24

Kassian, if he is in game shape, and has his demons in order... would be the 2nd best RW in our system behind only Gallagher.

For that reason, I still think he gets a shot with the team after he's been in the AHL for 4-6 weeks. Expect a January arrival.

At 24 years old, Kassian still has the potential to make something of himself. The NHL has yet to see this guy clean, maybe this was all a blessing in disguise.

No one on this board really knows what's in Kassian's head, or if indeed he is a turd... but unless he is a total moron, even he can see that this is probably, almost certainly, his last chance at an NHL career.

I hope we see the best of this young man when he returns to the bigs...

He has all the tools, and the Habs could use what he brings.