Scratches: Anthony Bitetto, Petter Granberg (cond.), Austin Watson

Leaders Montreal Nashville

Game Notes

Goals Pacioretty (14) Neal (13) Puck Drop: 8:00 PM EST
Assists Subban (22) Josi (16) National TV: N/A
Points Plekanec (27) Josi (24) Regional TV: SNE, RDS, FSTN
PIMS Emelin (33) Jackman (48) English Radio: TSN 690
+/- Subban (+9) Sissons (+7) French Radio: FM 98.5

Now that's a GDT. I do my first one and we get shelled, it was not meant to be.

Just take a look at the right side of the projected lineup: As a hockey team you are in trouble if your best winger on the right side is Dale Weise, nothing against Dale Weise. Bundle that up with the fact that the most valuable player in the entire league is missing from this hockey team and that equals losses. Injuries and rehab have really taken a toll on the team but yet they are still leading the division somehow, but just barely. Some good is bound to happen sometime

• Upvote 1

Just take a look at the right side of the projected lineup: As a hockey team you are in trouble if your best winger on the right side is Dale Weise, nothing against Dale Weise. Bundle that up with the fact that the most valuable player in the entire league is missing from this hockey team and that equals losses. Injuries and rehab have really taken a toll on the team but yet they are still leading the division somehow, but just barely. Some good is bound to happen sometime

Hey I did one GTD never got asked again. So if I were you I wouldn't feel too bad . wrong game wrong time. Kudos for giving it a shot.

• Upvote 1

Yep, that RW configuration is just brutal. And the absence of Petry leaves a huge hole in the team's strongest quality, its puck-moving D-corps.

Still: pas d'excuses. By all accounts, the team was a no-show last game. Win or lose, they need to come up with a committed, all-around team effort tonight. Hermetic defence, grinding out the puck battles, etc.. The core of the team - Pleks, DD, Subban, Markov, etc. - need to come up with their best efforts. Go into the holidays on a good note.

I was shocked they scored twice against Dallas,

I wasn't. Dallas, for all the goals they score, allow quite a few as well. I went into that game thinking that it could be the one that gets a few players going offensively, even if they lost in a high scoring affair.

It looks like Tinordi may play tonight; Petry, despite practicing, is out. Tinordi will play with Gilbert on the 3rd pairing, Emelin shifts to his off-side on the second pairing with Markov.

Glad to see Tinordi get a game, finally... pulling for him to be noticeable, in a good way. :halm:

• Upvote 1

Guest Stogey24

Tinordi needs to have a big game. I know it's his first in a long time, but if he wants any chance at getting a look in the future he needs to be solid.

Time for the guys with a 'letter' on their jersey to lead the way and not rely on Carr, Byron for offense.

Last time I checked, they all had letters on their jerseys. It's a CH on that crest. If you can't find a leader, be one.

A little "w" would be nice any day now...

Truth is . I'm not too concerned. We had a Cinderella start..(that doesn't sound right somehow... ) and its been nice to see the up and coming talent in the pipeline. We'll start rolling again before too long.