Montreal vs. Tampa Bay | December 28th, 2015 | 1930 EST

lazy26

Habs take another bunch of shots from the outside and nothing happened. They finally get to the inside and get a goal. Suddenly they start putting players in Bishops space finally.

That's on the players. Clearly had no confidence in taking the punishment to get to the right areas.

Condon looks sharp again so far (though that goal allowed typified this current streak perfectly). Tampa was a lot better in that period and Montreal didn't match it. I'd say they were lucky to be even in that period. They're ahead going into the 3rd...we haven't said that for a while.

They've had more sustained pressure in the offensive zone in this game than the last two combined I think. Nice to see an aggressive forecheck again...been a long time!

Omg, Max is getting worse! Everybody else seems to be on point though. Vinny Barberino/Pateryn both look like a 1000% upgrade from Emelin.

Agree on all points.

Max is playing like shit.

I think he is thinking too much.... he wants to do so much, he wants to make it happen, and you can't play that way, you have to play on instinct. He needs to just get his shot off quickly, without thinking. He's doing too much, squeezing too hard.

The good thing is he's always been streaky. He just needs one to go in and he can get on a roll, we've all seen it.