Montreal vs. Florida | December 29th, 2015 | 1930 EST

lazy26

No, because no injury nor penalty called on the play.

At least Galchenyuk got 17+ in icetime and Eller almost 17minutes, which is what I have asked for, so cant complain.

Jagr had one easy goal, with not a d-man to be seen anywhere near front of net, WTF was Beaulieu thinking?

Galchenyuk looks dangerous on every shift it seems.

Galchenyuk looks great

Eller is still a turd... he has no offensive ability. Get Chucky a real LW and that line can take off.

My biggest complaint with Therrien right now is his refusal to separate those two, as if Eller hugging pucks around boards somehow prevents defensive lapses for Galchenyuk.

Yeah, Commandant's quip was first-rate! :thumbs_up: (And it sounds like I'd fit right in with his crowd).

What a boring game. A real dud in terms of entertainment value after the excitement of the WASH/TB games. Best forgotten.

Look, just because your friends are losers and you use fancy terms like Turd, dosent mean Eller isn't a good winger/centre for Galchenyuk to play with and if add in another G and got EGG line 2.0 and the 1st version did score more often than your friends or a turd player, didn't it? :flaming:

I think Subban can cut back on the Savardian spinaramas, he does it so often now that he dosent fool many and when he turns over the puck, a bit of effort backchecking might also be called for.

Agree with CC, that it was a blasé game for sure.

(also agree your scoring reference was witty :thumbs_up:)

Look, just because your friends are losers and you use fancy terms like Turd, dosent mean Eller isn't a good winger/centre for Galchenyuk to play with and if add in another G and got EGG line 2.0 and the 1st version did score more often than your friends or a turd player, didn't it? :flaming:

I think Subban can cut back on the Savardian spinaramas, he does it so often now that he dosent fool many and when he turns over the puck, a bit of effort backchecking might also be called for.

Agree with CC, that it was a blasé game for sure.

Eller is an offensive moron for sure, but that line should be left alone since it's the only one doing a damned thing out there; and while I suspect MT's lack of faith in his linemates in the principal reason Galy isn't getting more ice, I would give Galchenyuk all the ice-time he can handle - especially when DD and Pleks are playing like the second coming of Jean-Francois Jomphe out there.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's noticed that Subban is really dogging it on the backcheck. Come on, dude. For $9 mil you can move your damned feet.

Eller is an offensive moron for sure, but that line should be left alone since it's the only one doing a damned thing out there; and while I suspect MT's lack of faith in his linemates in the principal reason Galy isn't getting more ice, I would give Galchenyuk all the ice-time he can handle - especially when DD and Pleks are playing like the second coming of Jean-Francois Jomphe out there.

hahahaha Jean-François Jomphe. Awesome obscur player for some vintage name dropping. Just like Trent Klatt.