Montreal Canadiens vs. St. Louis Blues | January 16th, 2016 | 7:00 EST

Habsfan84

Wow. That guy destroyed our anthem. I hate it when guys try to make a an anthem their own

It's the curse of American Idol. "Make it your own..." It's a national anthem. There are two ways to sing it, the right and the wrong way. Making it your own is the wrong way. I wish the fans would boo more when people do that.

I didn't like the Coach's Challenge call - the odds of that one winning were slim.

I liked the play in the offensive zone. Defensively wasn't great while the transition game was really lacking.

It's the curse of American Idol. "Make it your own..." It's a national anthem. There are two ways to sing it, the right and the wrong way. Making it your own is the wrong way. I wish the fans would boo more when people do that.

I didn't like the Coach's Challenge call - the odds of that one winning were slim.

I liked the play in the offensive zone. Defensively wasn't great while the transition game was really lacking.

The Coach's Challenge was definitely a long-shot. But I see it as a measure of how grim the situation looked. A team with zero confidence, that has about zero wins when it surrenders the first goal, and that desperately needs to win this game, getting scored on in the first 40 seconds? If there was ever a time to go for the long-shot, this was it.

Apart from the first and last minutes of the period MTL looked really good. I like the fight and desperation in their game.

the issue has been they make every goalie in the league look like they are Jacque Plante, Ken Dryden and Patrick Roy rolled up into one. There is no finish ability on this team. Even PK "my job isn't to score" Suban's goal tonight was because of a deflection of a blue.

PK 'Not My Job' does it again!! Nice to see him getting rewarded for his stellar play of late.

I guess I'm not the only one with to use the "not my job" in Suban's name.

I think he NEEDS to be better. He has played well, but not Norris Calibre, or as well as he is capable of playing. He has been rushing the puck more lately - which I'd like to see a lot more.

But we NEED him to score. He should be scoring at least 15 goals a year.

I think he NEEDS to be better. He has played well, but not Norris Calibre, or as well as he is capable of playing. He has been rushing the puck more lately - which I'd like to see a lot more.

To be fair, he'd have more goals if we had more forwards with the balls to go to the net and screen. Goalies can see his shot clearly most of the time.

I agree - although I think he's been awesome the past few games. Can't ask for more from him. The 'not my job' comment was puzzling, though, inasmuch as we look to him to be a superstar, and he is paid like a superstar. With his tool-box, about 15 goals should be a given.

I also totally agree with your earlier remark about lack of finish. It's a structural problem on this team. We go on hot streaks where offence seems like no problem, but, although this team CAN be relied upon to generate plenty of chances, it can NOT be relied upon to capitalize on them on a consistent basis. I've seldom seen a team like it. It has to be fixed and will require a significant move in order to fix.

Max Pac! We need Max Pac, Subban and Gallagher to score, but we do need the rest of the guys chip in.

Crazy bounce...you gotta be kidding me.

Not getting any puck luck. Been outplaying them for most of the game and are still tied at 2

HUGE HIT!!!! Emelin. Good solid hit

Even with the PP, you still need to win puck battles, DD doesn't do that or shoot the puck so I really don't see any point in having him out there. Galchenyuk is looking good, I hope he can burry one.

It's disappointing they couldn't get the extra PPG late in the period but that's about all I can complain about. The PP does look good and is getting some chances. Considering the PP's are 7-1 though, I'm thinking the next one is going to St. Louis.

It was nice of 'Kittenshark' to take a misconduct late in the period. He'll be a big loss for the half of the 3rd for St. Louis.

One concern with all the PP's? Subban's over 21 minutes already...and the Habs play again tomorrow.

My concern with the PP is that we are 1 for 7. Don't care about SUbban's ice time. hate that Markov is over 20 min with over 1/2 of the 3rd period to play.