Montreal Canadiens vs. St. Louis Blues | January 16th, 2016 | 7:00 EST

Habsfan84

This is ######ed. How do we have 2 goals? How?

Pp minutes are easy minutes compared to pk or 5v5

inability to finish. missing the net. lousy shots. DD had two grade A shots on the PP and flubbed both. There is Pleks almost all alone and shot it right at Elliot.

finally - now that is a shot!!! Pleks need to shoot like that more!

###### condon what are you doing

he can't handle the puck, but both D's were weak on the play.

I'd rather see him let the weak D fend for themselves on that puck, and just stay in the damn net ready to make the save if they lose the battle.

Got a point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weird seeing improvements in the standings. Now can we get the second one.

Sucks were headed to OT. Go ahead goal with six minutes left should of been it.

There must have been a communication breakdown, the Blues forwards were going to be first on the puck so he should have shot it around the boards. Can't blame the D there.

Good to at least get a point with another game with a +20 shot differential.

Hey, MT...Markov can't skate anymore...this has already happened once in 3-on-3 to us this season...STOP USING HIM FFS!!!

We really sould see more Beaulie in OT. That said, I'm really happy with the effort tonight. This is a game we should have won but the looser point is actually huge. 3 points over the next tow games and the chi, St.lou, chi, boston stretch can be considered a success.

• Upvote 1

The timing of that was fitting given how Galley was going on about how the Habs were playing it smart by not forcing things and holding onto the puck (and they were, it was the right decision). Markov flubbed the puck, there was no support in terms of a passing outlet, and the tough luck continues.

Therrien did a good job lowering the minutes in the 3rd for Subban/Markov which hopefully will help for tomorrow.

Tough night for Condon. That communication breakdown with Barberio was a big mistake. I imagine we'll see Scrivens against Chicago (barring a big game from Condon, that was likely to happen anyways).

Man they just find ways to lose. This is one game where I safely say with Price we win. Condon played great except for the last 2 goals. Defence on both of the last 2 goals are nowhere to be found. Games like this are why they don;t want me to carry a gun.

The timing of that was fitting given how Galley was going on about how the Habs were playing it smart by not forcing things and holding onto the puck (and they were, it was the right decision). Markov flubbed the puck, there was no support in terms of a passing outlet, and the tough luck continues.

Therrien did a good job lowering the minutes in the 3rd for Subban/Markov which hopefully will help for tomorrow.

Tough night for Condon. That communication breakdown with Barberio was a big mistake. I imagine we'll see Scrivens against Chicago (barring a big game from Condon, that was likely to happen anyways).

Ok so we will lose another tomorrow. FORK

After dominating the Cup champs for 40 minutes a few days ago and still losing, now we have total and complete domination for all but the first and last minute of regulation time. And we still lose.

Even Boston Bruin Garry Galley was feeling sorry for us.

Unbelievable.

I hope it's just disappointment talking, but I had an uneasy feeling watching that game that this is the season right here. They've thrown everything they have at the opposition for two straight games, playing desperation hockey, winning the battles, giving it their all, and handily outclassing two very powerful clubs. These guys are human. It's going to be very, very hard to keep digging down and coming up with that sort of effort in the absence of any reward.

After dominating the Cup champs for 40 minutes a few days ago and still losing, now we have total and complete domination for all but the first and last minute of regulation time. And we still lose.

Even Boston Bruin Garry Galley was feeling sorry for us.

Unbelievable.

I hope it's just disappointment talking, but I had an uneasy feeling watching that game that this is the season right here. They've thrown everything they have at the opposition for two straight games, playing desperation hockey, winning the battles, giving it their all, and handily outclassing two very powerful clubs. These guys are human. It's going to be very, very hard to keep digging down and coming up with that sort of effort in the absence of any reward.

I think this season is over and I don't ever like to throw in the towel. But this team is missing a key ingredient. It may be the coach and really as much as i don't like him, he is probably not the problem but he needs to go. You can't fire the team.

My math might be wrong, but I believe they're out of the playoff picture for the first time in four years.

Great game from the boys! Shitty loss, but they played well.

David Desharnais needs to be traded. Honestly all I have to say

Sometimes the dog keeps chewing on the fabric of what used to be his favorite toy, and you have to throw it in the trash.

DD is Therrien's chewie.