Jan. 19 Bruins vs Habs

Neech

Markov should get 2 assists on that one,

Kassian scores for the oilers.

Ya its time for the Habs to give him a couple nights off. He has been pretty bad of late. Some rest and a different perspective may do him well. He's still one of our best defenders but needs rest. Last year he burned out in the playoffs. Seems like its coming early this year.

Just to make it worse eh.....Kassian. Good for him though.

One thing I'm looking for tonight is a higher intensity level. This team needs to play with more energy and games against Boston usually bring that out in them. It wasn't there in the 1st which is surprising (and a tad concerning).

One thing I'm looking for tonight is a higher intensity level. This team needs to play with more energy and games against Boston usually bring that out in them. It wasn't there in the 1st which is surprising (and a tad concerning).

Agree...I though there'd be an all-out high energy attack for at least the first 5 minutes of the game, and an overall fast pace throughout. Not seeing it.

It would show some balls to bench Markov but they should just sit him . The seriousness of the current state of affairs here seems lost on management.

Ya its time for the Habs to give him a couple nights off. He has been pretty bad of late. Some rest and a different perspective may do him well. He's still one of our best defenders but needs rest. Last year he burned out in the playoffs. Seems like its coming early this year.

Just to make it worse eh.....Kassian. Good for him though.