Jan. 19 Bruins vs Habs

Neech

Well.. I'm up in North Bay... chilly North Bay.. and can smell the blood in the water.... I tells ya..

Game's blacked out here.

What the hell happened this year!

Rask putting on a show, Condon can't match.

Rask doesn't have to worry about his own players running him. He also only has to stop the gang that can't shoot straight.

I wonder if there's an overnight flight from Switzerland to Montreal?

If you're referring to Boucher, he was fired from his Swiss team. He's back in North America already. If it's Crawford, there is an NHL out but it may only be in the offseason.

Watch them in the o-zone, DD is taking the faceoff, but Chucky is playing a lot of centre.

Why only in the o-zone though. DD is terrible defensively and can't win a battle for his life, does the coaching staff really think Chucky is worse? He is 51.5% at the dot.

I'm not one to pick on players but Markov looks like he should call it a career. This is not a blip, he's been awful for more than a calender year. He single handedly killed the powerplay and scored the B's first goal. Bring Pateryn in and sit Markov, please.

There is no scotty bowman savior out there coaching. This is on MB, no talent, is no talent. MB also signed DD, Pleks, Eller, Markov to long extensions. All 4 of those I would move in a heart beat.

I'm guessing Keenan, Ted Nolan and a Sutter brother coaching staff couldn't motivate these guys to crash the net, hit someone or stand up for each other.

Why only in the o-zone though. DD is terrible defensively and can't win a battle for his life, does the coaching staff really think Chucky is worse? He is 51.5% at the dot.

DD plays better positionally in his own end. Chucky still looks lost there a lot of the time.

It seems they want both on the same line though.

The real issue is that we have two top 6 wingers. I don't even know who you can call a second line wing after Patch and Gallagher are on line one.

The real issue is that we have two top 6 wingers. I don't even know who you can call a second line wing after Patch and Gallagher are on line one.

Absolutely, and that is 100% the fault of MB. We don't have an NHL caliber second line...not even close...even the worst teams have a better 2nd line than the Habs do. It's Galchenyuk and two plugs, two kids, or a plug and a kid...night after night.

My lines:

Pacioretty-DD-Weise

Galchenyuk-Plekanec-Gallagher

They have to separate Max and Gallagher. Julien is getting PB and Chara out there. Then...nothing doing.

I think that the Bruins won the first, and despite a bad bounce, the Habs won the second. I don't like their chances with 5D.