Jan. 19 Bruins vs Habs

Neech

My lines:

Pacioretty-DD-Weise

Galchenyuk-Plekanec-Gallagher

They have to separate Max and Gallagher. Julien is getting PB and Chara out there. Then...nothing doing.

I think that the Bruins won the first, and despite a bad bounce, the Habs won the second. I don't like their chances with 5D.

Those lines still look like shit.

And thats not on you, its on the fact that no matter what you do, you have two players in the top 6 who shouldn't be top 6 players.

You can turn the blender a million times, it doesn't change the fact there are only 4/6 necessary ingredients.

• Upvote 1

Never heard the Bell Center boo Markov like that before.

PK is the only player besides Price who can put the team on his back. Never thought Pacioretty would be that guy, but I had hopes for Galchenyuk with his draft position and all. Not too hopeful anymore.

We probably need (at least) two goals this period. Again, hard to be too hopeful.

They should put all the eggs in one basket and make a real first line and play the shit out of it. Patch-Chuck-Gally. MT has tried every shit combination in the book but won't try that line for more than a couple games. That line should be together for the rest of the season. Enough with the protecting Chuck crap. So do the obvious, give it a chance and lets see what that line can do because nothing else is working.

And thats not on you, its on the fact that no matter what you do, you have two players in the top 6 who shouldn't be top 6 players.

You can turn the blender a million times, it doesn't change the fact there are only 4/6 necessary ingredients.

Never heard the Bell Center boo Markov like that before.

Ya I felt bad for him. He's played poorly but no reason for the fans to boo such a long tenured player like that. He has put up with a lot of bad years in Montreal.

What's up with Julien winning the matchups with Chara/Bergeron out there vs the top line. The Habs are at home!

We are going to lose to the forking corksucking Bruins!!!!! The sharks are circling.

Condon is not an NHL goalie. His technical skills are below average. All of them.

Let's trade for another ahl goalie. It worked so well last time.

Condon is not an NHL goalie. His technical skills are below average. All of them.

Really, you're blaming this on Condon. He's got to fight the opposition and his teamates so he's got a lot of handicaps.

Looks like we're at the bottom of the barrel. Is a recovery even possible for this season?

This team needs a serious shakeup. MT is not the problem, and big trades are easier said than done...and our GM is an incapable idiot anyways in that regard. The only thing left that might do it: strip Pacioretty of the C. He takes far too many nights off, and to take tonight off with the life-or-death nature of the game is inexcusable. It's time to do something...can't just keep on with this same old garbage.

I want to puke.

Really, you're blaming this on Condon. He's got to fight the opposition and his teamates so he's got a lot of handicaps.

Looks like we're at the bottom of the barrel. Is a recovery even possible for this season?

I'm blaming everyone, including Condon yes. He's terrible. Around his net especially and his lateral moves.

Markov looked like he was playing drunk.

This team needs a serious shakeup. MT is not the problem, and big trades are easier said than done...and our GM is an incapable idiot anyways in that regard. The only thing left that might do it: strip Pacioretty of the C. He takes far too many nights off, and to take tonight off with the life-or-death nature of the game is inexcusable. It's time to do something...can't just keep on with this same old garbage.

I want to puke.

I imagine that would have as much affect as a bandaid on a gunshot wound

• Upvote 1

I'm blaming everyone, including Condon yes. He's terrible. Around his net especially and his lateral moves.

Markov looked like he was playing drunk.

He's not Carey Price but I think he's an adequate backup. Markov sets up the first goal, the 2 other goals Condon has a teamate on top of him. Hard for anyone to make those saves.

I cannot tell you how pissed off I am right now and whatever I say will offend some one. I will post tomorrow. Mark barberio is a star?excellent. I could have understood PK, but really a guy who missed 1/2 the game.?FORK