Kerby Rychel - William Karlsson - Nick Foligno

Matt Calvert - Gregory Campbell - Rene Bourque

Ryan Murray - Seth Jones

Jack Johnson - Justin Falk

Fedor Tyutin - Dalton Prout

Anton Forsberg

Joonas Korpisalo

Thanks for getting the GDT.

I suspect we'll see Flynn move up to the 3rd line with de la Rose sliding in on the 4th line. I'm disappointed they're not giving Pateryn this game either - Barberio had some not-so-pretty moments in his own end last night, they could have easily justified swapping those two.

Oh a different ahl goalie for tonite, I predict he will have the greatest game of his career, just like every other goalie we have faced in the last 25 games. :nuts:

It looks like it's going to be Korpisalo again. Forsberg isn't half bad either...the Jackets have some pretty good goalie prospects.

It looks like it's going to be Korpisalo again. Forsberg isn't half bad either...the Jackets have some pretty good goalie prospects.

Apparently so do all the teams we play. Reading the gdt I thought it ment that Forsberg was starting.

I had the sound off and saw the Columbus guys all smiling and slapping each other on the back.. what does that mean?

Haha.. I feel so leafy...

I guess I was right when I expressed earlier in the year that I couldn't explain the genius of MB and the little changes he made that had us first in the league. I really couldn't see it. Hahaha.. I feel so leafy.. :rofl:

But ya know.. it's winter (almost) .. and I've got the Habs on TV.. Life is good. :)

I liked the start of the game for the Habs, the first few minutes they looked like they were coming to play; they had a bit of an edge to their game. And then they didn't.

Scrivens looks rusty (a by-product of hardly playing the last 5-6 weeks), I'm sure Therrien was hoping he might be able to step up his game. And he still can, there's 40 minutes to go but he's going to have to be a lot better.

The PP looked better on that last one with Petry/Beaulieu at the point. That seemed to spark them towards the end - they need to play like that for 20 minutes instead of 2 in the 3rd.

Pacioretty's done for the night after taking a Subban shot to the face. Tough night injury wise, first Carr's out for the year and now this.

The other guys on the other team seem to like each other a lot. They get together, smile and slap each other on the back. I've seen that 4 times now. ...er.. 5.

I think I need a long break from watching these losers. I pay good money for the premium sports package, can watch any game I want on any given night...going to watch other teams for awhile so I can remember what good hockey looks like.

That;s gotta be pretty depressing for les boys.

I watched 5 minutes tonight. Never getting that 5 minutes back. It's gone forever.

Hahahaha. . I sure like winning. (If I remember correctly... :blush: )