PK's dumb

Neech

The point should be made that there are plenty of fringe fourth-line guys who seem to have a higher hockey IQ than certain Hall of Famers. PK has such a surfeit of talent in other areas as to make up for this (perceived) flaw.

I also believe that Therrien and co. haven't really known what to do with him. PK's always had a great attitude, so there's still a chance that a connection with the right coach could bring him up a level. Apparently he got along with Guy Boucher.

Guest Stogey24

The point should be made that there are plenty of fringe fourth-line guys who seem to have a higher hockey IQ than certain Hall of Famers. PK has such a surfeit of talent in other areas as to make up for this (perceived) flaw.

I also believe that Therrien and co. haven't really known what to do with him. PK's always had a great attitude, so there's still a chance that a connection with the right coach could bring him up a level. Apparently he got along with Guy Boucher.

Your out of it man

That PK has a great attitude, I would also argue against that Stogey. It has and still is too much about himself and screw ever taking one for the team.

He recently had a sweet imitation of a Flamingo on one shot, that was so cute and he is 110th among d-men in blocks.

But like scoring, that maybe isn't what he thinks he is paid for.

PK is never going to be high in blocked shots, because he is a corsi driver. The Habs have the puck more often than not when he is on the ice.

Looking at blocks, hits, giveaways, these are all terrible stats to judge a player by.

• Upvote 1

That PK has a great attitude, I would also argue against that Stogey. It has and still is too much about himself and screw ever taking one for the team.

He recently had a sweet imitation of a Flamingo on one shot, that was so cute and he is 110th among d-men in blocks.

But like scoring, that maybe isn't what he thinks he is paid for.

You don't need to block shots if you have the puck. Which he has most of the time he is on the ice.

Corsi Driver, I thought he was a hockey player?

Hey, you guys really do come up really imaginative excuses for not blocking shots, not backchecking, or ANY criticism of #76; but no one seems to argue that he is in fact a "team first" guy.

The more you block shots, the less you have the puck. The more you carry the puck (CORSI driver), the less your opponent can score.

I hope that helps explain to you why guys like Gorges seemed to be helping but were not.

The biggest criticism of Subban is that he will sometimes take risks that cost the team puck possession.

Corsi Driver, I thought he was a hockey player?

Hey, you guys really do come up really imaginative excuses for not blocking shots, not backchecking, or ANY criticism of #76; but no one seems to argue that he is in fact a "team first" guy.

I don't know how you can make that argument of any player. I am not in the dressing room, are you? Pk is one of the leaders of this team, and when it is all going to shite, he tries to pick this team up on his back and carry them. I really don't know what more you want of him.