GDT Montreal Maple Leafs vs Buffalo

johnnyhasbeen

True...but to request it would imply that you actually care, and would result in an even greater degree of detail. Not a good thing.

But maybe you get lucky? eh eh? :clap:

Did anyone just see Price skating there. He looked gibbled!

Shut him down for the year. He is hurt.

Agree, who came up with that new NHL.com design? How not to design a web page.

As for the game, I have been patient far longer than most this year. Those who know me know I am usually not so patient or nice. I have passed my point of no return now and have joined the masses. Time to fire some people, like every single person that can be fired. GM, coaches, trainers, water boy, get rid of them all and find new ones. Give the jobs to high school kids. The result could not be any worse could it? Hey, is Bob Gainey around? Could he take over until the end of year as coach/gm? If I was Molson I would ask him that.

Agree, who came up with that new NHL.com design? How not to design a web page.

As for the game, I have been patient far longer than most this year. Those who know me know I am usually not so patient or nice. I have passed my point of no return now and have joined the masses. Time to fire some people, like every single person that can be fired. GM, coaches, trainers, water boy, get rid of them all and find new ones. Give the jobs to high school kids. The result could not be any worse could it? Hey, is Bob Gainey around? Could he take over until the end of year as coach/gm? If I was Molson I would ask him that.

Maybe we could put Carbo and Gainey back together. :rofl:

I know I will be in the minority here, but seriously...we're out of it...so why not have John Scott dressed from now til season's end? You think Evander Kane would be trying to pick a fight with PK if he knew Scott might come have a word with him? I don't. This team doesn't have enough 'team toughness' to deter such things, so don't suggest it...we'd need to play the goon card to do anything but just sit back and take it.

Guest Stogey24

I know I will be in the minority here, but seriously...we're out of it...so why not have John Scott dressed from now til season's end? You think Evander Kane would be trying to pick a fight with PK if he knew Scott might come have a word with him? I don't. This team doesn't have enough 'team toughness' to deter such things, so don't suggest it...we'd need to play the goon card to do anything but just sit back and take it.

Foligno is running around out there too

Kane trying to pick a fight with Subban? It seems the other way around to me. Subban keeps running his mouth and was almost daring Kane to come after him after the first (he then turned away before it could actually happen). It really seems like Subban is trying to start something.

As for Scott deterring Kane from going after Subban? I doubt it. If true enforcers actually deterred stupid things from happening, every team would dress one. It doesn't often work like that though. If Scott wanted to have a word with Kane, he'd actually have to catch him first. That might be a challenge.

This reminds me of the line in Richard Ford's "The Sportswriter." Something to the effect of "the older I get, more things scare me, and the more I realize bad things can and do happen to people."

Thirty more games without a Therrien firing is a challenge to this fan base. When do the jerseys first hit the ice?

Yes, if I'm not mistaken they will also have 2 high second rounders with Buffalo's pick.

Trade Markov for 1st, Pleks will land you a good return. Could get 4 picks in the top 35 or so.