GDT Montreal Maple Leafs vs Buffalo

johnnyhasbeen

Yes, if I'm not mistaken they will also have 2 high second rounders with Buffalo's pick.

Trade Markov for 1st, Pleks will land you a good return. Could get 4 picks in the top 35 or so.

There's a lot of good wingers in the top-10. Galchenyuk was arguably a top-6 in his first year. It's not unrealistic to think a guy picked fourth or fifth will be a "final piece" the year after next.

They own Minnesota's pick, not Buffalos. It came from Buffalo, but Minnesota had traded it to the Sabres earlier.

The team scared me tonight though, I thought they were gonna win. But the tank is strong in this group.

As for firing Therrien.... might as well keep him, it helps the tank, and there are many many more replacement options available in May and June than there are right now.

Sarcastically speaking, but should Price win the Hart this year? No other player has showed how valuable they are to their team apparently.

Words cannot describe how embarrassed I am to call myself a habs fan this year haha.

Yeah. Like I said in the Philly thread, the 'tank' argument is irrefutable, but it's like ashes in my mouth. I'm embarrassed too, but having a hard time laughing about it. This sucks.

Could he qualify for the 'Unsung Hero' award the team hands out every year?

Haha is there an award for the 'Sung Hero' its not like everyone doesn't know that he is the best player on the team haha.

Edited by bar