Feb. 15, Habs vs Coyotes, 9 PM

dlbalr

There's no physical pushback because they aren't mad. They aren't mad because they expect to lose. Outmuscled and outclassed by a borderline lottery team in a weak division.

This a disgusting excuse for an organization, and if people think that they can flip a switch when Price gets back and become a contending, or even a playoff team, keep dreaming. I don't see anything less than a coaching change, a return of Price, and five or six players replaced making that happen.

• Upvote 1

There's no physical pushback because they aren't mad. They aren't mad because they expect to lose. Outmuscled and outclassed by a borderline lottery team in a weak division.

This a disgusting excuse for an organization, and if people think that they can flip a switch when Price gets back and become a contending, or even a playoff team, keep dreaming. I don't see anything less than a coaching change, a return of Price, and [b} five or six players replaced [/b]making that happen.

I'd love to see all the sulky shoulder-slumpers that just quit after Price went down moved out...but that won't happen. A few, maybe...hopefully!

This is truly pathetic. To quasi quote Le Genius I tink they are try to be the worse team in the league. I wonder what he will tell us tonite. We had no puck luck? fork. This season is over. Rework this team, Marc, you say it is your fault then fix the forking thing. Get your head out of your a$$ and do your forking job.

For what it's worth, I finished reading the Graham Greene masterpiece "The Power and the Glory" today. I guess that there's a desert setting in the book, and the Coyotes play in a desert, and the Habs wear red shirts...and yeah, hopefully if they lose they don't make it a late bedtime.

What a terrific writer.

Yep, so Le genius can bench them when they make their first mistake. The vets on the other hand are free to stink up the joint.

I see a lot of guys being called up from St. Johns.

It finally happened. They finally quit on the coach.

They just quit. On the coach, the team and the season. She's a tanker now. The final glimmer of hope has died and the team has rolled over on it's back and whimpers.

It's little wonder they quit on coach, his insistence on using Deharnais is mind boggling, and insulting to the rest of the players.

Using him in ANY role, let alone a top 6 is pure insanity, guy needs to be waived, it's not a league for slow miniature half men anymore, it's getting ridiculous at this point. He has not made a play, and he is a playmaker, he is definitely worse offensively than Eller now, at least Eller drives the net, and maintains possession and his footing, Deharnais is a total joke, and so is his usage on the PP, late in games, and when trailing, truly mind boggling...

The rest of the team sees the mistakes made by Therrien playing his favorites, and stunting their ability to win games, just look at Pacioretty, he is literally drug down to useless these days, and no end in sight.

We could directly thank coach Mike for letting this thing slide to the point it has, because he has NOT utilized the best lineup in the face of this adversity, he refuses to.

Therrien's head needs to roll, I am finally in agreement with that crowd that wants it.

Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Gallagher

Who cares (Carr when healthy) - Plekanec - Andrighetto

Byron - Mitchell - DSP

Who cares - Flynn - Who cares

Trade: Weise, Flash, DD, Eller

Seriously can't be worse than what we have now.

I don't know how the team thinks we have 12 forwards better than Andrighetto and DLR. Those guys looked really good last night. Like you showed above, there's a ton of fat this team can trim. Fleischmann is back to Florida mode...fringe player on a lottery team.

• Upvote 1

24:30 for Beaulieu, most of any d.

Hope this is a trend, letting the young guys show what can do for the final 25 games.

Flieshman does seem dead in the water and I guess helps to keep in roster, if going for best draft spot.

Hope they clear room at deadline to bring up Hudon, Holloway, McCarron etc in March.

Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Gallagher

Who cares (Carr when healthy) - Plekanec - Andrighetto

Byron - Mitchell - DSP

Who cares - Flynn - Who cares

Trade: Weise, Flash, DD, Eller

Seriously can't be worse than what we have now.

The only person ill go out to bat for is Dale Weise on your trade list. This team would be SO pathetic if he wasn't the co-MVP through the first quarter of the season.