Montreal Canadiens vs. Colorado Avalanche | February 17th, 2016 | 8:00 EST

Habsfan84

Guest Stogey24

Lars takes a bad penalty and gives it right back to Colorado.

He was also "caught" on that shorty earlier too.

Tank Commander.

He also scored a goal and had two other good chances. Pacioretty was caught on that short handed goal too

Scrivens looks like a junior goalie tonite. Never should have allowed 1st goal. Way overplayed iginla goal. Nice dive on the 1st inginla goal. Falling down again.For once I have to say the goalie is a problem but the defence are no better.

Just got in to watch, been following on Twitter...

Did Eller get bumped from the top line because of his penalty, or is the line still together?

Edit: Just saw them together. I'm actually shocked Therrien didn't bite at the opportunity to undermine Eller.

Subban blows a tire and Colorado ends up scoring. Habs pull the goalie and Subban is left on the bench for duration of the "powerplay" in favour of Beaulieu and Markov

Therrien you vindictive, dumbass, ing POS.

Perfect Tanking.

If we can get a 3 point game in calgary that would be nice. Though Minny is up 2-0

Obviously Matthews is the goal. But if you believe like I do that there are 4 NHL ready forwards in this draft, realistically top 5 gets us one of those (As long as Edmonton is also between 2nd and 5th).

Edmonton is gonna face huge pressure to take Chychryn or Juolevi... leaving one of the Finns or Tkachuk to 5th overall.

Bad execution by Subban that leads to game winning goal. Don't mind him trying that but he can't turn it over there.

How the hell did Lessio look so good out there?

Beaulieu looked poised and confident out there. Lead to some chances

This team has no fight left. You can tell when there is 20 seconds left in the game and they are setting up the damn power play, just casually passing it around like it's a morning practice. No sense of urgency whatsoever.

Per Arpon Basu, De La Rose had more ice time than Eller and Pacioretty.

"Oh, Eller scored on a line with Pacioretty? Well we can't have Desharnais look weak..."

Eller was on the ice for the first goal against and third goal against, and was in the penalty box for #2.

Genius move by MT. Now tomorrow's story is PK, instead of how his team ran out of gas after being bag skated in high elevation at the end of the road trip.

Seriously begs the question that Briab Wilde and many others have asked this week: Why is Michel Therrien still coaching the Habs? They cannot win with this coachm

Eller was on the ice for the first goal against and third goal against, and was in the penalty box for #2.

Didn't see the first goal, but he actually played defense on the 3rd goal. Pacioretty was the one who got caught sleeping there.

Eller also scored a goal, btw.

• Upvote 1

Didn't see the first goal, but he actually played defense on the 3rd goal. Pacioretty was the one who got caught sleeping there.

But he only scored in one period. DLR was grinding for three periods. DLR gets the ice time, plain and simple. Who needs offense, we even bench our best offensive players in the last minute with the goalie pulled.

Now about that situation...the guy you want out there is Nathan Beaulieu and his three goals in 150 games.

I had the "pleasure" of watching the tank live. They are just as soft in person as on the tv.

Didn't miss DD at all, They have some decent speed up front, Lessio can skate, nothing else really, like the rest of them. A lot of passengers on this team.

I can't believe I'm sitting in Iceland and still trying to follow this sorry as team.

As a fellow addict, I feel your pain

This team sucks, the coach sucks, he throws his 9 million dollar defence man under the bus. The Norris trophy winning guy, who as always is trying to do something, anything to win. On any other team PK would be the big kahuna but Le Genius wants him him to give up and not try "dose" plays when we should be playing defence in the last 2 minutes of a game we are tied 2-2. Let me tell you a little secret they had fork all to lose, give her a shot. Maybe it works, maybe it don't but you gotta forking try. It is why you pull your goalie for forks sake. Nope he made a bad decision. He could have lost an edge anywhere it happens. He tried to get this sad sack bunch of iceholes going it didn't work. They should trade PK then we can watch him turn into the most offensive defence man ever seen and he can kick our ass on a regular basis. People want him traded? Give me a forking break. We are losing 3-2 with 2 minutes left and you bench PK Subban, man that is smart coaching. I would fire the SOB for that alone. Ranks right up there with leaving Gretzky out of the shoot out in the olympics. OK that is my rant for the night.

The first goal he fell in front of the colorado net and got caught.

The second goal he was in the penalty box after taking a bad holding call in the offensive zone.

Yeah, he scored one.... one step forward, two steps back, a microcosm of his career.