Canadiens vs Flyers - 7 PM GDT

Lovett's Magnatones

A return to dignity?

Well, it's been something new every game with this team, so they might as well find their self-respect and go out there and play a good hockey game. I'll be tuning in because there's a free preview of CentreIce in the US this week and I'm a masochist.

Will Radko Gudas have to answer for his hit on Lucas Lessio? Will the Canadiens score more than 2 goals? Can PK Subban avoid making eye contact with Max to deny La Presse a story? Will Michel Therrien find where he lost the rest of his hairdo? Tune in tonight. All will be revealed.

Lineups:

Probable Losers (Habs)

vs

Probable Winners (Flyers)

The real show will be the callers on TSN 690 after the loss.

This is an appropriate gdt for this team right now, cause they are a joke. This is when we should bring the All Star up to deal with Gudas before he hurts anyone else.

GHG play not to lose by too much.

Official "Fire Therrien Night" at the Bell. Should be amusing. I expect he will need extra security around the bench tonight. It would be so fitting if while being interviewed between periods PK came right out and threw MT under the bus. "Well you know, if we had a coach that properly managed his talent and could adapt to changes in a game we would still be talking Presidents Trophy. As it is we don't stand a chance out there but we will go out next period and try again" Q Is it true there is a rift in the locker room? "Well I really shouldn't be saying this, but yes there is. There is us the players and then there is the sad excuse we have for a coach" That interview would make it all better in my eyes, but of course PK is classier than I am.

I'll be at the game with my girlfriend. Tonight, we are SERIOUSLY putting to the test our 7-0-0 record at the Bell Centre.

I wish we win in OT so Philly can notch a point.

For the pro tank crowd this is a must lose. A regulation win ties the Habs with the Flyers, Sens, and Yotes in the standings. A OT/SO win ties the Habs with the Sens and Yotes.

Considering the angst surrounding Therrien right now and who they're playing tonight, this trip down memory lane might be enjoyable for some:

ut1WtGC.gif

When was that? And wasn't intentional? Haha either way I got a little too much enjoyment

Scott should be up for this game, but that A-hole GM of ours has his own agenda. He doesn't care that Gudas and Simmonds will be taking runs at guys and shoving them around, or that Scott thumping one (if not both) of them out would likely be the most entertaining thing fans at the Bell Center would see tonight.

I just hope the fans cheer the hell out of PK tonight to offset Therrien's stupidity.

Unsurprisingly, it was a snoozer of a period. I suspect we'll be saying that a lot these next couple of months.

So glad I didn't purchase any tickets at the start of the season...feel sorry for those who did, and now have to waste good money to watch bad hockey.

So glad I didn't purchase any tickets at the start of the season...feel sorry for those who did, and now have to waste good money to watch bad hockey.

Poor Joe Lassiter.

I'm going to the game down here in April. Might be the first time Panthers fans outnumber Habs fans.