Canadiens vs Flyers - 7 PM GDT

Lovett's Magnatones

Seems that is difference between a Galchenyuk and a Tarasenko.

There are other differences, like pure athleticism. Tarasenko is way stronger.

I keep on waiting for Galchenyuk to really assert himself. *sigh* Maybe it'll be next year, with a new coach.

Watching Galchenyuk play, he always seems off like he plays at 48 frames per second and everyone else plays at 60 frames per second. When he's at 48, he tries to stickhandle around guys who easily stop him and his shots go wide. When he hits 60 frames he can stickhandle around a whole team and fire it in the net. He's either never going to get that in sync or he will and be a 70 point forward. With the way the coach has messed with him at centre, I doubt they are doing anything to help his shot.

This is the best way I've seen his play described. I have always thought his timing was a bit off and he is just so close to being a dominant player. He has all world skill, he just needs to put it all together. I believe he has good hockey sense and is able to learn, so I still have hope.

Guest Stogey24

He's 22 and still figuring out what he is in this league. With that being said, I really think a new coach who can lead him in a serious direction could make a difference with this kid.

There are other differences, like pure athleticism. Tarasenko is way stronger.

I keep on waiting for Galchenyuk to really assert himself. *sigh* Maybe it'll be next year, with a new coach.

Tarasenko's one of the best players I've seen live. I saw him do a backhanded saucer pass across the neutral zone-tape to tape.