Nashville at Montreal 7:30 Feb 22

DON

Agree, not the most exciting game of year.

Too bad for Gilbert, is he done as a Hab?

I assume they have told Beaulieu to pinch and join the rush as much as you want.

Surprised they didn't call Gallagher's goal back on the high stick?

Pateryn had a few good plays.

Almost seemed like Flieshcmann was being double shifted at times, hmm why was that I wonder.

Guest Stogey24

That game was boring. Really boring.

Condon was good for us.

It's like clock work. He lets in an easy goal in the first, then has a solid game. Too bad this team can't score.

Agree, not the most exciting game of year.

Too bad for Gilbert, is he done as a Hab?

I assume they have told Beaulieu to pinch and join the rush as much as you want.

Surprised they didn't call Gallagher's goal back on the high stick?

Pateryn had a few good plays.

Almost seemed like Flieshcmann was being double shifted at times, hmm why was that I wonder.

Ya, Beaulieu has played well. This is exactly how he played with the sea dogs, free range type of style, like Karlsson (I use that loosely).

Guest Stogey24

Do you think Beaulieu given more "freedom" is for his development or for Trade deadline purposes?

Seems like the entire D has had the green light.

Beaulieu fits into this system pretty well. The entire league is based around puck moving D-men now. I have no idea what there is to gain by moving him. We'd be left with a hole on the left side, especially with the fact that Markov is getting moved on deadline day ;)

Saad-Johansen-Jones all were moved for one reason or other, so why cant move a d-man to try and improve and upgrade the top six, which is and has been the biggest issue facing the Habs for several years now, not defense.

Saad-Johansen-Jones all were moved for one reason or other, so why cant move a d-man to try and improve and upgrade the top six, which is and has been the biggest issue facing the Habs for several years now, not defense.

It would have to be a very good offer, so I just say no.

Do you really think nate the great I'd going to being that return. My fear is that w trade him for rinaldo.

Do you really think nate the great I'd going to being that return. My fear is that w trade him for rinaldo.

Geez, Habs29, I really think you're a bit over the top in your contempt for the management group. They've done nothing so far to indicate that they would make a trade that stupid. The primary critique isn't stupidity, it's an excess of caution - which would mitigate against such a deal as well.

• Upvote 1

Geez, Habs29, I really think you're a bit over the top in your contempt for the management group. They've done nothing so far to indicate that they would make a trade that stupid. The primary critique isn't stupidity, it's an excess of caution - which would mitigate against such a deal as well.

Failure to give their young dmen a chance while continuing to give useless pylon grunts like Douglas friggin Murray was strike 1.to hear MT now talk gibberish about giving young players a chance to show what they can do is not just comical, but it's bullshit (just like his no excuses slogan).

It has been obvious the past couple of years that we needed a substantial upgrade. MB rolls the dice rather than showing some balls and making a gutsy trade to boast the offence. MT makes the situation worse by not giving the internal choices a real chance. He continued to stick with DD, Weise, and Byron and other grunts on the top lines and PP. DD does nothing but continuously gets paired with Maxpac. Galchenyuk gets a few games with Maxpac and its called a failed experiment.carr, despite producing is sent to the minors. Young players that can potentially become internal solutions are on 3rd/4th lines, while useless DD is on the PP and 2nd line on a regular basis. MB doesn't add anything to the offence other than galchenyuk (that was the parting gift of the previous regime) and 3rd/4th liners. Other new GM's make bold moves to add seguin and Spezza. Even the friggin isles have made bold moves to upgrade their offence. At the same time, MT hasn't done much to develop any young players- and please don't give subban (who on his Norris win thanked EVERYONE under the son, but MT), and Gallagher. Both of these guys would have excelled even under mil bury. If anything, MT is still holding Subban back. Strike 2.

In a year that was spiralling of control, mgmt does nothing to give the team a boast. No I don't consider adding scrivens an attempt to boast the goaltending.the guy was, it's and always will be a bum. Signature move is trading for John friggin scott at a time we were already laughing stocks. Than MB in his vote of confidence says MT is a guy he would want in a fox hole with him. Friggin joke!! MT is the type of coach, you leave alone in a foxhole and toss a grenade into finish him off. MB should have started selling like the leafs early. Hell, the fire sale should have started 2 or 3 weeks ago, if he wasn't going to bring someone in. Other teams sit out guys they are targeting to trade. We play Gilbert more minutes than he has played all year. He gets hurt, we get nothing. Unless MB hits a home run in unloading DD, Emelin, Weise and makes some bold moves by the draft to change the chemistry by the draft (ie. Move pleks and one of petry or Beaulieu for upgrades to build on price, subban, Maxpac, Gallagher and galchenyuk, it's strike 3 in my eyes. From what I've seen so far, I'm not expecting much. First we have friggin house, than gainey's gtrat peat rebuild and now we have this friggin fiasco. No bloody way we should be this bad - even without price.