Mar. 23/25, St. John's vs Rochester

dlbalr

Week two of the final road trip of the season kicks off with the IceCaps (28-27-8-3) travels to Rochester for a pair of games against the Americans (31-29-2-1) on Wednesday and Friday.

15stj_500.gif

Friberg - Dumont - Holloway
Hudon - Ward - Scherbak
McNally - MacMillan - Gregoire
Bozon - Yogan - Ranger

Didier - Lernout
Joyaux - Ellis
Scott - Johnston

Pasquale

14rch_500.gif

(Based on previous +/- data.)

Carrier - Catenacci - Bailey

Rodrigues - O'Dell - Schneider

Guptill - D'Amigo - Baptiste

Dupuy - Ellis - Kaleta

Ruhwedel - Austin

Robak - Sdao

Mormina - Donovan

Ullmark

Puck drop is at 7:05 PM EST for both games, AM 930 has the call.

John Scott is actually playing as a full-time defenceman tonight. Even he seems to have passed Bennett on the depth chart now...

Two lineup changes from last game - Pasquale starts in goal (no shocker there after Fucale coughed up 6 in 2 periods) while Alex Ranger takes the place of d-man Travis Brown. And, not surprisingly, all of the line combos have changed (Hudon/Holloway aren't third liners, yay).

John Scott is actually playing as a full-time defenceman tonight. Even he seems to have passed Bennett on the depth chart now...

Two lineup changes from last game - Pasquale starts in goal (no shocker there after Fucale coughed up 6 in 2 periods) while Alex Ranger takes the place of d-man Travis Brown. And, not surprisingly, all of the line combos have changed (Hudon/Holloway aren't third liners, yay).

I don't understand why they don't like Hudon?

I don't understand why they don't like Hudon?

I don't think it's a matter of not liking him, it's just that Lefebvre has this bright idea of putting the top scorers on the 3rd line from time to time. He did it with St. Pierre two years ago, Hensick last season, and Hudon/Holloway last game. At least this time it didn't last several weeks as it did with the others.

4-1 good guys through 2 periods. Hudon has two, Gregoire and Dumont have the others.

No lineup changes for tonight's game, including between the pipes which means Pasquale will get a chance to atone for that horrendous third period on Wednesday. I know St. John's plays again tomorrow so that's going to likely be Fucale's game but throwing Pasquale back out there is a bit of a head scratcher.