Montreal Canadiens vs. Boston Bruins | October 22nd, 2016 | 7:00 EST

Habsfan84

The shots are 13-7 for the Habs but I felt like Boston carried a lot of the play in the period, they just didn't get their shots through.  With Pateryn in, I'm hoping they'll be able to cut back Weber's playing time a bit (he's averaging close to 27 minutes a night) but that didn't happen in the first.

So my choice is between the Boston broadcast (which is frustratingly biased the wrong way), the french broadcast (which i don't understand), or Bob Cole, who is frustratingly biased the wrong way.

2 minutes ago, Jeff Price (no relation) said:

So my choice is between the Boston broadcast (which is frustratingly biased the wrong way), the french broadcast (which i don't understand), or Bob Cole, who is frustratingly biased the wrong way.

I'd stick with Cole who is often just confused, you can use your imagination that way.

1 minute ago, Jeff Price (no relation) said:

Watch one and listen to it on TSN690 I suppose?

3 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

I'd stick with Cole who is often just confused, you can use your imagination that way.

The problem when he gets confused, is I wonder how they resurrected Jean Béliveau and put him on the ice again.

17 minutes ago, Jeff Price (no relation) said:

Cole is easily the most overrated play-by-play announcer in CBC history.  With age he's gotten worse.  It would be so easy to make a drinking game out of every time he gets a player's name wrong or incorrectly describes the play. 

13 minutes ago, habscout said:

Cole is easily the most overrated play-by-play announcer in CBC history.  With age he's gotten worse.  It would be so easy to make a drinking game out of every time he gets a player's name wrong or incorrectly describes the play. 

I swear he said "puck off the puck" at one point. 

Completely useless as an aid to following the play.

• Upvote 1

Guest Stogey24
7 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

I swear he said "puck off the puck" at one point. 

Completely useless as an aid to following the play.

Baha

3 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

Great play by Radulov...and a perfect shot by Danault!

Radulov is looking better and better. I thought he was more of a pure sniper before he started with the Habs, but the guy has really good passing skills and hockey sense.

47 minutes ago, Jeff Price (no relation) said:

The problem when he gets confused, is I wonder how they resurrected Jean Béliveau and put him on the ice again.

That's where the imagination part comes in - if you don't like what you see on the ice, you can visualize in your head the game he's calling.