Senators @ Canadiens, Nov 22

illWill

It looks like Ottawa are insisting on not icing a real 1st line.  Hoffman - Turris - Stone  all on different lines and every offensive player has to play with some role/defensive players like  Pyatt, Smith and Kelly.

28 minutes ago, JoeLassister said:

It looks like Ottawa are insisting on not icing a real 1st line.  Hoffman - Turris - Stone  all on different lines and every offensive player has to play with some role/defensive players like  Pyatt, Smith and Kelly.

Looks familiar :P

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Stogey24 said:

Fack, I hate the sens  

I love Neil though. That guy is the living, breathing Shrek  

Agreed! Neil is the player Brandon Prust never could be for us. 

Almost 1000 games in the NHL is very good for an agitator to stay competetive. When people talk about the Senators 50 years in the future the first two players people will think of is Daniel Alfredsson and then it is Chris Neil. 

44 minutes ago, Neech said:

Tough luck for Hudon.  Is Terry filling the Brian Flynn role of 'player we expect the least from and therefore Therrien feels good about sending him out in all situations'?

I think they feel Terry has played better than Hudon so he stays in.  Don't forget, Hudon took a pretty dumb penalty late against the Leafs so a benching is not really that surprising.

1 hour ago, Dalhabs said:

Agreed! Neil is the player Brandon Prust never could be for us. 

Almost 1000 games in the NHL is very good for an agitator to stay competetive. When people talk about the Senators 50 years in the future the first two players people will think of is Daniel Alfredsson and then it is Chris Neil. 

Neil was the only one I have ever seen to drop Chara in a fight.

(Chara was always chasing Komisarik and Phaneuf around but they just ran and hid from him)

4 hours ago, KoRP said:

Slow uber-respectful clap for illWill's best GD GDT yet! Leaps and bounds man...

Go Habs!

Officially better than anything I could put together. 

4-2 prediction and not a single one of my game thread predictions have been correct this season. 

:gohabsgo:

That's a new GDT.  like it. And nice goal by radu. That's going on all the sports center updates tonight. Go habs go!