Montreal Canadiens vs. Detroit Red Wings | November 26th, 2016 | 7:00 EST

Habsfan84

Big game tonight! The Wings should be a little slower in the second and third periods. We need to take an early lead and crush and hope they might have of winning this game!

18 minutes ago, illWill said:

Another classic Habs vs Wings snooze fest so far. Bob Cole hasn't even broken a sweat yet 

I wouldn't call it a snoozefest - this is a lot better of a game compared to the Carolina ones (and those were snoozers). 

It's interesting, based on ice time, the Lehkonen-Desharnais-Shaw looks to be the fourth line tonight.

I really wanted Weber to score in the OT - it's not often that he'd be on a 2-on-1 in overtime while playing as a forward (since there were two d-men out there already for the PK).  They didn't play well in the second half (I thought they played well before that) but I'm not complaining about another win.

Thank the great pumpkin we have Price or this forking team be steaming straight ahead into disaster.  How Detroit missed that open net with 10 mins to go? Man I have no idea. How Price kept the puck out all night encroyable. This team should be a lot better than they are. Weber slashing in OT? WTF.  I am really happy with the win but this was Price and luck.

• Upvote 1

Therrien doesn't understand the importance of skill and speed in 3 on 3 OT.  Pleks Patch Weber to start, almost costs us.  We only need six forwards, and they should be our fastest/most skilled.  Pleks can still see a shift in OT, but guys like Byron and Galchenyuk should have priority. 

Beauty feed from Radulov, we'd be lost if not for Radu.

Detroit was coming off a back to back and we should have done better this game. Happy with the win nonetheless. 

• Upvote 1