Habs @ Blues, Dec 6, 20:00 ET

illWill

2 hours ago, Stogey24 said:

I honestly think Desharnais is going to do well. 

Great to hear that someone else also has a bit of confidence in the lil fellow.:D

(not expecting miracles, but just set up #47/67 and who knows how will play out?)

Go Habs Go! I am hoping wee Davey will surprise me among the St. Louis behemoths. Unfortunately, if A. Gally is out for any length of time we will need a #1 and  a#2 centre 

Guest Stogey24
1 hour ago, DON said:

Great to hear that someone else also has a bit of confidence in the lil fellow.:D

(not expecting miracles, but just set up #47/67 and who knows how will play out?)

Exactly. Radulov makes any player on his line better. Get him the puck

Hope that Montoya isn't too rattled from that leg to the back of the neck. Always seems like he is playing through injury. Whether this year vs. Chicago when he had the cramp or last year when he had to play through injury cause the Panthers didn't have an extra goaltender since Luongo had already left with an with injury. Luckily he didn't have to finish that one as Luongo came back.

Nice to have the early lead. Lucky bounce but we'll take it. 

44 minutes ago, Stogey24 said:

Lehkonen taking faceoffs at the end of practice. Played C last year apparently 

Off and on at times but not all that often overall.

I have to say, I'm impressed with St. Louis' aggression.  They don't give you an inch to work with.  It'll be interesting to see how sustainable that is over the long haul.

That was a really good period from the Habs.  For the most part, they held back the attack from the Blues (that was a much easier period for Montoya) and that Plekanec goal was huge.  Not only does it get the proverbial monkey off his back but it gives them a bit of breathing room.

13 minutes ago, Chris said:

Yea, best period in a while. 

If a player is struggling, just throw Byron with him and bingo, results. 

Yeah  Byron is a good little whore going from player to player but leaving his mates well satisfied and confident :) 

Guest Stogey24

Nice goal by Plekanec.

Radulov is an absolute beast  

I thought Weber was suppose to be this big mean monster. Give me Subban back!

I take back what I said about Desharnais. Brutal. Terrible back check on a couple plays too