Habs @ Blues, Dec 6, 20:00 ET

illWill

8 minutes ago, Habsfan said:

will we ever win a game by more than one goal?

Gotta go back to November 12th, 12 games ago, for the last game won by more than one goal. 

Mind you, you gotta go back to November 4th, 16 games ago, for the the last game Montreal lost by more than one goal.

Ouch I thought we were the better team tonight, at least we got a point.

I don't know what's going on with Montaya but he looked really bad on every single goal tonight. I think his confidence might be shot.

Weber literally had to save like 3 goals against because of his sloppy play

We need a solid forward and a defenceman. what will it take for mb to pull the trigger and make a trade.   I am not looking forward to the next two weeks. It could be the beginning of the end of this season if we don't manage this better.   Very disappointing night and road trip.  My hope is fading. Someone convince me we will be okay.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Habs owned the 70's said:

Lehkonen for Yakopov or can he be had for less?

Why?  Lehkonen has played better, all things considered this season. 

They gave up a 3rd rounder to get him... if someone offered me a third for Lehkonen, I'd say no thanks. 

1 minute ago, Commandant said:

Never thought i'd say this, but if Desharnais is hurt bad, we are in big trouble at Centre. 

You know your organization is thin at center when...

Just now, Scott462 said:

Lol..

I think any team in the league would be in trouble if they lost two top centres.

That is some bad luck..

You just called David Desharnais a 'top' center...go wash your mouth out with soap immediately!

Entertaining game but the 0 for 5 on the PP didn't help any. Byron led the team on the PK icetime and he, Pateryn, Lehkonen only ones +2. Montoya played OK; but losing Desharnais could make things real interesting. 

2 hours ago, Scott462 said:

Lol..

I think any team in the league would be in trouble if they lost two top centres.

That is some bad luck..

2 of the top 3 centres injured, plus one of the guys on the farm who would be a callup... so yeah.  

I heard the announcers say last night that Radulov has and can play center. I also heard them say that Yakupov has been a healthy scratch for 4 out of 5 games. Montreal should grab him and pair him up with Radulov and Patchs until chucky gets back. Take a shot at him I am sure he would go cheap.

1 hour ago, Alpine said:

I heard the announcers say last night that Radulov has and can play center. I also heard them say that Yakupov has been a healthy scratch for 4 out of 5 games. Montreal should grab him and pair him up with Radulov and Patchs until chucky gets back. Take a shot at him I am sure he would go cheap.

Yakupov has been a healthy scratch and recently traded for a bag of pucks...for a reason.

18 minutes ago, IN THE HEARTS OF MEN said:

McCarron is back on the ice leading the team in practice drills today... seems he has recovered from his minor injury....

Don't get it, do people think McCarron can actually play top 6? Mitchell and Danault are both better options, maybe even Gallagher, Hudon, Lehkonen would be a cut above McCarron, who might be fine in bottom six role, but shouldnt expect much of an impact from him.