Pacioretty Played All of November with Broken Foot

Commandant

On 12/9/2016 at 0:44 PM, Meller93 said:

If pacioretty played, he was cleared to play. Simple as that. This shouldn't be a debate imo. Therrien would have 'sat' him if he thought he wasn't capable. And pacioretty played fine, just a lost step.

Exactly.  The doctors probably told him that he'd be x% limited and would have to play through pain, and my guess is Patch (and most any other NHLer) didn't hesitate before suiting up.

52 minutes ago, zumpano21 said:

Pacioretty's a beast. End of story.

It's true though. While I don't think this should be an excuse for how he played (however that was), for all the complaining about Pacioretty, he's come back from and played through some pretty serious injuries. What ever happened to his nickname "Wolverine"? The fan base lost their way at some point...

22 minutes ago, xXx..CK..xXx said:

It's true though. While I don't think this should be an excuse for how he played (however that was), for all the complaining about Pacioretty, he's come back from and played through some pretty serious injuries. What ever happened to his nickname "Wolverine"? The fan base lost their way at some point...

I think the fanbase was simply under informed. Had anyone known that he was playing injured, most would give him the benefit of the doubt.