Habs Callups: McCarron and Barberio

Commandant

8 minutes ago, IN THE HEARTS OF MEN said:

He probably would of ended up fighting so maybe it's better he didn't play last night.  Either way he'll practice with the team and get his first game of the season with Flynn moving back to the wing

We don't want our players to fight?

• Upvote 1

Anyone else like Redmond a lot better than Barberio? Paired with Beaulieu, I think I like Redmond better than Pateryn too, and I definitely like McCarron better than Ghetto, Ghetto can't score in the NHL either, so at least McCarron can fight and hit a bit, maybe even screen a goalie or win a face off. Ghetto sucks...

1 hour ago, KoRP said:

Anyone else like Redmond a lot better than Barberio? Paired with Beaulieu, I think I like Redmond better than Pateryn too, and I definitely like McCarron better than Ghetto, Ghetto can't score in the NHL either, so at least McCarron can fight and hit a bit, maybe even screen a goalie or win a face off. Ghetto sucks...

Havent seen enough of Redman to say either way. And Andrighetto and Carr have got the least amount of icetime of any Hab with just 10minutes/game, so that dosent help them to produce, but Andrighetto does seem to be doing little given the chance to put puck in net.

2 hours ago, KoRP said:

Redmond is easily a top 6 defenceman on the team.

He's not competing with Barberio though... Barberio is on the LH side and Redmond on the right. 

As for McCarron vs Andrighetto..... meh... neither should be in the NHL, though McCarron might one day be an NHLer.