San Jose Sharks vs. Montreal Canadiens | December 16th, 2016 | 7:30 EST

Habsfan84

2 hours ago, DON said:

I simply think he is the biggest screen they got and has played that role in the AHL. And last game 0 for 5 was simply a killer in loss to Bruins. But, will wait and see if Muller having Lehkonen playing centre does anything positive first.

Ladies and Gentlemen, there is Michael McCarron on the powerplay..... needs to make a wide open three foot pass to set up Weber at the point.... instead misses weber by 5 feet and the puck is back in the habs zone. 

Guest Stogey24
5 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, there is Michael McCarron on the powerplay..... needs to make a wide open three foot pass to set up Weber at the point.... instead misses weber by 5 feet and the puck is back in the habs zone. 

Just can't wait to see the guy fail eh

Pacioretty benched for fackin the dog. I honestly like the fact that Therrien is calling him out this year. 

We've seen tonight why Redmond had to settle for a two year, minimum salary deal.  He's prone to bad pinches (we saw that against Boston) and questionable decision making in his own zone (a few of those tonight so far).  Playing with someone who has similar weaknesses isn't ideal which probably doesn't help him either.

9 minutes ago, Stogey24 said:

Just can't wait to see the guy fail eh

Pacioretty benched for fackin the dog. I honestly like the fact that Therrien is calling him out this year. 

1) I was commenting on his play.  It was particularly brutal on the powerplay.

2) You show your hypocrisy by complaining about Pacioretty in the very next sentence. 

Pacioretty is back, with a huge cut on his chin.... guess he didn't get benched.

1 minute ago, Stogey24 said:

Damn, Price staring down Therrien was deadly 

He's not used to getting pulled.  I like the call to do it though.  It gives them the option to start Price tomorrow if they want and if not, it gives Montoya a bit of action after being off for a while before getting the start in Washington.

Guest Stogey24
7 minutes ago, Commandant said:

1) I was commenting on his play.  It was particularly brutal on the powerplay.

2) You show your hypocrisy by complaining about Pacioretty in the very next sentence. 

Pacioretty is back, with a huge cut on his chin.... guess he didn't get benched.

The only posts you've had in the thread are ripping McCarron. 

I was going to say or Pacioretty is hurt, but I was hoping for a benching. 

Guest Stogey24
4 minutes ago, BCHabnut said:

You can rip any player in the ahl. The entire farm team sucks. Hoping McCarron succeeds is one thing, but expecting him to get pp time makes no sense. He is not an nhl top 6 prospect. 

He also almost buried one on the door step. Crickets on a compliment 

I am beyond sick and tired of Brendan Gallagher being out there in key situations.  He has been so goddamned useless that he shouldn't be seeing PP or EN icetime until he earns it...he used up his banked goodwill for prior hard work and results long ago.

Guest Stogey24
3 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Now if you can just come around on our leading goal scorer... you want him benched two games after a 4 goal game?

I'll see what I can do 

1 hour ago, dlbalr said:

He's not used to getting pulled.  I like the call to do it though.  It gives them the option to start Price tomorrow if they want and if not, it gives Montoya a bit of action after being off for a while before getting the start in Washington.

His last five starts includes a start in October.

Montoya needs to get playing.