Ticket image

HabsNutt

Does anyone know where I can get a reasonable image of a Habs ticket? I'm giving my daughter tickets to a game in January and I don't have them yet but want to put a reasonable facsimile in her stocking for Christmas.   Any help is appreciated

On ‎2016‎-‎12‎-‎20 at 3:45 PM, HabsNutt said:

Does anyone know where I can get a reasonable image of a Habs ticket? I'm giving my daughter tickets to a game in January and I don't have them yet but want to put a reasonable facsimile in her stocking for Christmas.   Any help is appreciated

Specefic game ?

I have  Nashville, Ottawa and NYI  left at home.  I could take a picture and post it.

However, just letting you know that I will blur the barcode on it to avoid any scam.

4 hours ago, JoeLassister said:

Specefic game ?

I have  Nashville, Ottawa and NYI  left at home.  I could take a picture and post it.

However, just letting you know that I will blur the barcode on it to avoid any scam.

Nashville eh....hmmm why does that one ring a bell?

Habs record when your in attendance is pretty solid isn't it?:wavetowel:

13 minutes ago, DON said:

Nashville eh....hmmm why does that one ring a bell?

Habs record when your in attendance is pretty solid isn't it?:wavetowel:

Actually, I'm 10-0 when I attend a game with my girlfriend.  We never witnessed a loss and that inclues 3 playoffs games.

• Upvote 2

Thx so much for all the responses.  I'm going to try the "fake ticketgenerator" and see how that works.  In the event that it doesn't, if Joel could kindly send me a pic of any one of the examples you have I'd appreciate it.  The game they are seeing is a Rangers game so I'll have to modify it anyway.  Feel free to blur the bar code.

Thx again and have a Merry Christmas everyone!

• Upvote 1