New York Rangers vs. Montreal Canadiens | January 14th, 2017 | 7:00 EST

Habsfan84

I'm a bit worried...not so much about this specific game, for which the Habs will be highly motivated, but about the next few games. Sometimes a team will over-perform when riding out an injury crisis, then sag when the injured guys return. I think we are prime candidates for such a slump. Especially considering that Price just ain't Price these days (probably managing an injury, hopefully not to the same damned knee).

St. Johns will likely get some more help since I bet Terry will make it through. 

Looks like its the plan to keep them together for now and run a top heavy line-up. Don't know how long it will last if another line begins to go cold. 

Just now, Stogey24 said:

Seemed like sportsnet panel was kind of getting at Therrien and Price not being on the same page...  That's scary

Talking head speculation is not the best stuff to bet on.

:gohabsgo:

Guest Stogey24
3 minutes ago, BCHabnut said:

That was a weak interference call. The called back goal was legit, but what a penalty call. Beaulieu and petry are terrible together.

I still think beaulieu is gonna get moved. 

3 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Th

I don't know... its a penalty, but I don't even think it should be 5 minutes. 

He didn't hit the head at all. 

He left his feet from what I saw plus it was a blindside hit. He didn't hit the head but I'm sure Shaw wanted to.

16 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Interference causing injury - that's what makes it a 5 and a game instead of a minor.  Fortunately, he can't try to undermine their attempts to win any more tonight...

Edit: To be more specific, the referee can assess the major depending on the 'degree of violence' and if a major is given, the game misconduct is automatic.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Th

You're right.  First look was bad but it should just been a 2 minute.

1 minute ago, dlbalr said:

Interference causing injury - that's what makes it a 5 and a game instead of a minor.  Fortunately, he can't try to undermine their attempts to win any more tonight...

Right? 

I don't want to say much because I might actually hate the guy on an irrational level, but tonight he basically wrote the book on How To Play Your Worst After Coming Back From An Injury (or HTPYWACBFAI for short.)