Columbus Blue Jackets vs. Montreal Canadiens | February 28th, 2017 | 7:30 EST

Habsfan84

13 minutes ago, Trizzak said:

Can't see how that is not a goal

There's only one way that's not a goal: an idiot ref blowing the whistle even though Bob never had the puck covered.

2 minutes ago, Scott462 said:

Again! The Weber feed to the Chucky bomb I love it.

Those two have great chemistry 

And people want to trade chucky? absolutely nuts

1 minute ago, Trizzak said:

Should have been over with Pacioretty's goal, but I'll take it (and a pissed off Torts to boot)

Torts looked like he might have a stroke at the end there...loved it.  Can't wait to see some post game video of him whining about the call in OT.

1 minute ago, habs rule said:

And people want to trade chucky? absolutely nuts

I'm in the 'never trade' camp: even if he can't put it together as a center, I'll happily keep him as a right-winger to couple with a playmaking center.  Have him ripping shots from his off-wing all game long.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dlbalr said:

I do and I believe it is different.  I think you get more options on GCL online (home/away feed); I only get one feed on CI.

That's right with mine I can choose the feed. Luckily it started to work again for the third period. 

2 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

I'm in the 'never trade' camp: even if he can't put it together as a center, I'll happily keep him as a right-winger to couple with a playmaking center.  Have him ripping shots from his off-wing all game long.

This guy will be a big time player.

42 minutes ago, Stogey24 said:

I honestly think one day Beaulieu is going to put it all together. Probably won't be with Habs though 

Ya it was a weird feeling watching tonights game knowing that it could very well be his last in a Habs uniform based on recent trades.

35 minutes ago, Stogey24 said:

I'm pretty sure Montreal hasn't won a game in regulation in the month of February . I'm also pretty sure this team doesn't score. 

First time in 77 years they haven't had a regulation win in a given month

Captain Max has been lights out since the holidays! Great to see him lead this team like a captain should!

37 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Chucky has 6 points in 6 games under Julien 

In other words, he's back to the PPG pace he was at under Therrien before his injury. His post-injury slump was 100% predictable, but boy did people over-react.

Pacioretty has been phenomenal after his horrible November. You have to hand it to him, he's done it without much help.

It's easy to complain about the lack of regulation wins, but the team is now starting to gut out wins instead of find ways to lose. Hopefully they've turned the corner.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

In other words, he's back to the PPG pace he was at under Therrien before his injury. His post-injury slump was 100% predictable, but boy did people over-react.

Pacioretty has been phenomenal after his horrible November. You have to hand it to him, he's done it without much help.

It's easy to complain about the lack of regulation wins, but the team is now starting to gut out wins instead of find ways to lose. Hopefully they've turned the corner.

I think they have. I also think cj has made a big difference to this team.

Patch said in an interview after the game, that the ref told him that the goalie covered the puck, then he laughed and said "that never happened" and he chuckled and said it's all good, and Chucky gets to be the hero, it's fine by me...

Worst call after review I've seen all year!

9 hours ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Getting Torterelli to freak out was a bonus to end game.:D

8 hours ago, DON said:

Getting Torterelli to freak out was a bonus to end game.:D

Hey is there a video of that little performance. I saw it but I was't really sure who he was pissed at.