Montreal Canadiens vs. New York Rangers | March 4th, 2017 | 7:00 EST

Habsfan84

2 hours ago, IN THE HEARTS OF MEN said:

The early  habs world scouting reports on Andreas are not reflective of the single game I've really paid attention to of his.. there lots learn about this sophomore NHLer.

I've watched zero Colorado games over the last 2 seasons unless it was vs the habs 

It would be nice to think that he's like Danault, an obscure gem identified by an extra-canny pro scouting staff as under-used in his existing organization. However, the guy has 18 points in 110 NHL games - truly abysmal production suggestive of a marginal player. Did the Avs make a mistake in giving up on him and/or not using him properly, or was last night's game an aberration? A realist has to assume the latter, while remaining open to the happy possibility of the former.

Guest Stogey24
3 hours ago, illWill said:

To anybody dumping on the moves that Bergevin made at the deadline: this game is an example of how important the bottom lines are. It takes a whole team to win a game and especially a series. 

It takes goals to win a game too though 

I really hope last night is something this team can build from. They looked like a power house. 

Great game last night! Kicking ass against a top team will always make the guys more confident! Which is something they desperately needed these past few weeks!