Mar. 14, Chicago vs Montreal, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

26 minutes ago, habs rule said:

I don't think that means Barber Bill hates him.  With Le Genius you pretty much knew who he liked or didn't like.  Just look at DD traded right after coach fired. I just think we should give Barber Bill a little more time before we cast aspersions upon him.

Barber Bill - LOL

5 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Barber Bill - LOL

Damn it Cucumber, you've encouraged him on his new coach nickname. Now we have to read it every second post until Julian gets fired 

• Upvote 1

Just now, zumpano21 said:

Can't watch tonight but the stats suggest we plowed them in the 1st but they got the goal?

I'd say as much.  I thought the Habs looked pretty good all things considered, especially defensively (save for one play). 

I feel bad for Emelin - it's the double whammy right now for him.  He's making mistakes and a high percentage of them are starting to result in goals (or Grade 'A' scoring chances).

43 minutes ago, illWill said:

Damn it Cucumber, you've encouraged him on his new coach nickname. Now we have to read it every second post until Julian gets fired 

maybe every post.:D

A paniful inability to score, Emelin looking like absolute sh!t, and down going into the 3rd period: these guys are following the script so far.  Let's hope it's the script that includes a 3rd period comeback.

Emelin though...I am developing a deep hatred for.  It's so sickening that he has a NMC, forcing us to waste a protected space on him...we are stuck with his contract for next season too.

Just now, sbhatt said:

Emelin though...I am developing a deep hatred for.  It's so sickening that he has a NMC, forcing us to waste a protected space on him...we are stuck with his contract for next season too.

Emelin doesn't have a NMC, only Petry does.  Emelin can be left unprotected in the expansion draft.

Just now, dlbalr said:

Emelin doesn't have a NMC, only Petry does.  Emelin can be left unprotected in the expansion draft.

I thought he did, and that was the reason we were stuck with him this season?

2 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

I can't remember the last time I saw something like that happen. 

I remember Jacques Lemaire knocking a goalie out cold, can't remember the goalie's name but he was down and out.