Ottawa vs Montreal 7:00pm

Guest Stogey24

Nice scoring chance by Lehkkonen there.  Kid has game.  I can't wait to see him develop over the new few seasons.

• Upvote 2

Guest Stogey24
10 minutes ago, habscout said:

Nice scoring chance by Lehkkonen there.  Kid has game.  I can't wait to see him develop over the new few seasons.

Underrated passer. 

did anyone else see Ryan using a grapple move on the ice? Seemed to me he got his leg up on Emelin's back! :o

Just now, ehjay said:

did anyone else see Ryan using a grapple move on the ice? Seemed to me he got his leg up on Emelin's back! :o

Yeah.  Yet another reason to hate the Sens.

19 minutes ago, habscout said:

let's give the coaches (and management) credit for managing this young man...he'll be top six soon.   

Just now, habscout said:

Yeah.  Yet another reason to hate the Sens.

okay so I did not Hallucinate that... That dung is just Wrong, that is a fine at the VERY Least in my book. Enough chances in a game to hit back at Emelin legally. No Need for tat Shyte!!!

1 minute ago, THE Bobby Orr said:

let's give the coaches (and management) credit for managing this young man...he'll be top six soon.   

At least under Julien, he stands a chance to *develop* into a top 6 forward for the Habs.  Under MT, he wouldn't. 

3 minutes ago, habscout said:

At least under Julien, he stands a chance to *develop* into a top 6 forward for the Habs.  Under MT, he wouldn't. 

I wouldn't necessarily say that.  Therrien gave Lehkonen quite a long leash this year and his ATOI under each coach is practically identical (after factoring in tonight's 11:37, it's probably within a second or two).  Lehkonen spent a fair bit of time in the top six under Therrien too. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

I wouldn't necessarily say that.  Therrien gave Lehkonen quite a long leash this year and his ATOI under each coach is practically identical (after factoring in tonight's 11:37, it's probably within a second or two).  Lehkonen spent a fair bit of time in the top six under Therrien too. 

True about his first year in the league.  I can easily predict MT putting him on a short leash for years 2 & 3, and giving another veteran the extra ice time.  

What's disturbing about this game is Galchenyuk had a lower TOI than all Habs forwards except Lehkonen , King, Mitchell & McCarron.  Max played like crap, blowing a couple of prime scoring chances but lead all Habs forwards.

1 hour ago, xXx..CK..xXx said:

Patrick Traverse

Brett Clarke

Brad Brown

Scott Lachance 

Christian Laflamme

Paul Mara

Janne Niniima

Ryan O'byrne

Peter Popovich

Barry Richter

Stephane Robidas

Jarred Tinordi

Mike Weaver

Igor Ulanov

David Wilkie 

Murray Baron

Victor Bartley 

Jassen Cullimore

A few defenseman currently in the press box and in the minors.

LMAO...ok there sure are some stinkers in that bunch...but few (if any??) were considered top 2 / top 4 D-men.  

I sometimes wonder if Emelin knows what the score is, how much time is left on the clock, what team he is playing, what month it is? which side is left vs which side is right?   Hockey IQ ?? 

Since the Edmonton/Colorado game came on after the Habs game finished, I thought I'd mentioned that Andrighetto just scored the first goal.  He's now got 3 goals and 7 points in his 11 games with Colorado [so far].

10 minutes ago, sbhatt said:

So now the burning question is: can this team get up for games that aren't against the Sens? 

God I hope so. 

If they take 6 points (and give up 1) against a team below them in the standings but still end up losing 1st in the division, I won't be going into the playoffs with much optimism for this team.

Also, upon trying to figure out how to properly word the above sentence, I just need to mention how ######ing stupid the lose point is.

Just now, Trizzak said:

God I hope so. 

If they take 6 points (and give up 1) against a team below them in the standings but still end up losing 1st in the division, I won't be going into the playoffs with much optimism.

Also, upon trying to figure out how to properly word the above sentence, I just need to mention how ######ing stupid the lose point is.

what???

21 minutes ago, habscout said:

Since the Edmonton/Colorado game came on after the Habs game finished, I thought I'd mentioned that Andrighetto just scored the first goal.  He's now got 3 goals and 7 points in his 11 games with Colorado [so far].

Honestly what I expected him to do. He's gonna be a hot/cold player like Matt D'Agostini.