Game 6 - Montreal Canadiens vs. New York Rangers | April 22nd, 2017 | 8:00 EST

Habsfan84

2 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Not luck at all. It's ace goaltending meets popgun offence

The Rangers have had an answer for everything the Habs have thrown at them. You have to give them credit-over the past seven years they've been right there with all the contenders, and often beaten by the very best. They had a bastard of a division this year, but I think they'd be a 106-112 point team in the Atlantic. They deserve a lot more respect than the hockey world gives them.

1 minute ago, Lovett's Magnatones said:

The Rangers have had an answer for everything the Habs have thrown at them. You have to give them credit-over the past seven years they've been right there with all the contenders, and often beaten by the very best. They had a bastard of a division this year, but I think they'd be a 106-112 point team in the Atlantic. They deserve a lot more respect than the hockey world gives them.

Agreed. They're very good. 

I'm thinking about unleashing a torrent of hate about 67, in desperate hope that doing so will result in him finally scoring...

...yes, it's desperation time.  Lots of clock left, but it almost feels as if they need to tie it up late to grab momentum back and not just play like quitters the rest of the way.

That's why I want Weber to shoot more. Score a goal or hurt someone (on their team).

Guest Stogey24

Markov did exactly what I said again. Stops at the line. He's been pissing me off for a while now 

Stats will call that shot by Pacioretty right there a dangerous one. In reality, it's not