Game 6 - Montreal Canadiens vs. New York Rangers | April 22nd, 2017 | 8:00 EST

Habsfan84

4 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Romanuk believes the Habs just lost the game

When I have the option to watch on NBC, I gladly will take Mike Emrick, Eddy O and Pierre Mcguire over the HNIC clowns

Just now, brobin said:

Watch the next series when another team makes Lundquist look mediocre.  

Exactly. If anything I think we're making him look good. Haven't been so frustrated for a while. 

I hope I eat my negativity 

League has become a joke

a midget scores two goals in an elimination game, when he slashed a top player in the ribs and hooked a guy in the face the game before in a playoff game. Seems to be zero heart or pride left 

This series looks almost EXACTLY like the 2015 series against TB. Close, hard fought, but the Habs just can't get enough offence. And - hate to say this -Price is outgoaltended by his opposite number. He's played well enough that you can't blame him exactly, but the fact is Lundqvist has eaten him for dinner.

MB chalked up 2015 to 'leadership.' He is full of shit. The primary issue is that the Habs just, just like 2015, don't have enough weapons up front. STILL. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BCHabnut said:

That was a horrible half period of hockey. Rangers absolutely dominated that period. Very disappointing. Pacioretty Galchenyuk and a first for kopitar? 

How about we get Patches an actual top-6 C to play with? What a concept

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

This series looks almost EXACTLY like the 2015 series against TB. Close, hard fought, but the Habs just can't get enough offence. And - hate to say this -Price is outgoaltended by his opposite number. He's played well enough that you can't blame him exactly, but the fact is Lundqvist has eaten him for dinner.

MB chalked up 2015 to 'leadership.' He is full of shit. The primary issue is that the Habs just don't have enough weapons up front. STILL. 

The opposite goalie gets the big advantage of facing this pop gun offence. 

3 minutes ago, habs rule said:

making 2.6 million, would need to take a haircut. Other than that I agree.

Ott was on a 1-year deal for $800,000 this season. 

The 2.6 was the year before in St. Louis. 

Just now, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

MB chalked it up to 'leadership.' He is full of shit. The primary issue is that the Habs just don't have enough weapons up front. STILL. 

MB...if they go out this game, he should be fired tomorrow.

Just now, Commandant said:

The opposite goalie gets the big advantage of facing this pop gun offence. 

True, and the main thrust of my post was not to blame Price so much as to blame the dearth of talent at FW, especially at C.