How many times do you fire GM and/or coach before you realize it's the team??

Habsfan1989

8 hours ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Don't blow up the core. Fire the GM and replace him with one who understands how to draft and develop talent, and one who is actually competent to identify and address real problems (scoring) rather than make-believe ones ('leadership'). 

YO!

“Some people are like Slinkies. They aren't really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs."

33 minutes ago, DON said:

“Some people are like Slinkies. They aren't really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs."

Oh Don you are such a violent individual.:rolleyes:

On 4/28/2017 at 8:45 PM, Machine of Loving Grace said:

Just because you say this constantly doesn't mean it's true. Game six. Last two faceoffs? Galchenyuk. Most important faceoffs of the entire year and he gives it to the guy that's sixth on the depth chart?

It's pretty obvious to me that Bergevin doesn't like Galchenyuk while Julien was trying to teach him a lesson. The mistake is when he tried to teach him a lesson late in the year. Should have just let him play and work with him game by game but Julien wanted to work tough love. That's why Bergevin and Julien contradicted each other at the press conference. Julien said he was ideally a centre.

But next time just admit you haven't watched the Coyotes play instead of talking out of your ass. Would save you a lot of face and not have you accused of being a troll account.

MoLG even you have to admit that was a kinda bonehead move from CJ !!!  If i'm Chucky, i'm prolly more confused than ever !?!     Btw i'm not a troll...although i have lived under the Jacques-Cartier Bridge....You and i are not that far apart on this kid...and your point about the Coyotes being weaker than us down the middle ..well, i just don't get the point.  Chucky at center won't win us a SC.   If you bothered (and i mean that in a good way) to read my posts on #27; i don't blame this kid for not progressing into becoming a #1-2 C.  I know he is young but his performance on the ice (...and i aware of his numbers...) is regressing.  And what CJ did to him in the playoffs IMHO cannot help...4th line winger...yo-yoing him up and down and then, with the season on the line, he throws him out there..wtf??

One more trollish comment...i agree that - me repeating something over and over again (even though the current GM has the same opinion)  does not make it true.  However that works both ways...Sorry if i come across as an ass / troll ....here's to wishing you, and the rest of the troupe, a great summer.  And always remember we are all Habs fans here !!!