David Desharnais

nihilz

David Desharnais  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Would you bring him back at 1yr $1M to add depth to the center position?

• Fire Bergevin!
    • Hell no.. A snow flakes chance in hell!
    • Why not.. better the devil you know..

1 hour ago, dreegking said:

Well. He went to Edmonton and made a difference when he played with people who could make a difference. Just saying. 

Sure, when he was playing behind mcdavid, draisatl,   RNH.  Not too many teams can shelter a player like that

27 minutes ago, Machine of Loving Grace said:

1 year $1 million from the Rangers. 

I guess there's one team people can point to when folks say the Habs have the worst centres in the league. 

If galchenyuk and Drouin aren't centres. Do we actually have one. I wouldn't want either, but I'd rather have DD at $1m over pleks at$6m.  

Guest Stogey24
13 hours ago, Jeff Price (no relation) said:

The irony is, without Therien to put Desharnais in roles he isn't suited for, he could have been an asset to the team. 

Desharnais played in a third line role when Therrien had the reins. He barely looked like an nhl'er and sat in the pressbox many nights because of it.

The games he did get into,  I seriously wondered if he forgot to take his skate guards off. 

Let's not pretend like this guy brought anything to this team last year and Therrien had absolutely nothing to do with how shit Desharnais was.