Nov. 16, Coyotes vs Habs, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

14 minutes ago, Stogey24 said:

Mete needs more ice time. Should be taking Karl Alzner's minutes. Dude is a bum. 

Yeah I've yet to see why Alzner is a second pairing D-man.  Still living off his reputation as a captain for the Canadian Juniors as far as I can tell.

23 minutes ago, Habsfan said:

Alot of G.M.'s in MOntreal this week-end of the 100 year celebration of the NHL.

I gotta say I like what I'm seeing so far by the Habs...then again, the Coyotes look horrible out there!

Yup a GM meeting going down tomorrow. 

Guest Stogey24
21 minutes ago, Neech said:

Yeah I've yet to see why Alzner is a second pairing D-man.  Still living off his reputation as a captain for the Canadian Juniors as far as I can tell.

The reason this team faulters at times is because the defense is out dated. They need a Markov back there 

Some of Lindgren's issues in the AHL have crept up tonight - his rebound control and positioning have both been pretty shaky for the most part.  He did make a big save on Keller at least that helped lead to the Morrow goal.  Nice set play off the draw on Weber's goal to allow the Habs to come out of the period without their tail completely between their legs.

• Like 1

Unreal how easy Montreal is to play against.

I know it's early, but this was 2 points they needed.

Again, the answer is not in the room.. how far do they fall behind in the standings before MB does something?? 

A loss to the Coyotes.. gross

This game had a sort of 'stick a fork in them...they are done' sort of feel to it.  The last little stretch may have conned some into thinking a great resurgence was upon us, but clearly that was a pipe dream.  These guys suck.

2 minutes ago, TheDriveFor25 said:

The worst team in the league, by a wide margin, just came into your building and won their first game in regulation in 21 games. MB, your move!

Do you really want that bum to be allowed to make another move??? His two free agent dmen were -2 against the worst team in the league.  Alzner has been a pylon.  Meanwhile Sergechev has more points and goals than Drouin and Weber 

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, hab29RETIRED said:

Do you really want that bum to be allowed to make another move??? His two free agent dmen were -2 against the worst team in the league.  Alzner has been a pylon.  Meanwhile Sergechev has more points and goals than Drouin and Weber 

Sergachev is playing 13 minutes a game, with heavy offensive zone starts, and plenty of time with Stamkos and Kucherov who are on pace for 140-150 points this year

• Upvote 1

I heard a pack of coyotes crossed the border and nipped some Canadian hockey players in the butt.

Fake news.... I hope... 

Actually I watched it..between  fingers covering my face... oh well...