SHARKS @ HABS, JAN. 2, 19:30 EST

illWill

I regret to inform you all, my suffering brothers, that I will not be attending the festivities of the 3rd period.

2 passes, right through our box, another tap in. No determination or real drive to kill the play, way too easy to play against this D, 5 on 5 or on the PK .

1 minute ago, Commandant said:

Morrow with a stupid penalty. 

Benn not covering his man in front on the PK. 

Just a well oiled machine! Opps 3-1 oh well they will come back...hahaha

• Upvote 1

I have more respeque for MT, at least his teams knew how to box out and play physical. 

They are literally scoring with tap ins and know one is covering or playing physical. 

Is Shaw 2nd on the team in goals? Good for him. 

They need a fire burning sale 

1 minute ago, Link67 said:

I regret to inform you all, my suffering brothers, that I will not be attending the festivities of the 3rd period.

2 passes, right through our box, another tap in. No determination or real drive to kill the play, way too easy to play against this D, 5 on 5 or on the PK .

We scored the same way.

The team has given up. Season is over only a few guys with the drive to keep playing.

It sucks that the season is over before we even faced the Bruins once. At least we can play to put a damper on their season if anything...

• Upvote 1

I’m ready for this team to be torn down top to bottom. First out the door, the biggest names who haven’t won anything. 

Weber Price Pacioretty night as well be used for a rebuild. Aren’t doing with this team.

• Upvote 1

They're not as cataclysmically bad as they look right now, but they are bad. And like a lot of bad teams, they start games with some drive; once they go down, though, they lose any hope. It's a classic pattern of crap hockey teams.

I don't think we need a complete 'rebuild' in as much as we have some good young pieces, at least up front. But the veteran core needs to be changed. They've had their crack and have been proved grossly inadequate. Get a GM who knows what he's doing and start the major surgery.

Just tuning in now.... Good to see my HW brethren losing their shit - as seems to be the theme this year.

Fire MB!

Trade the pretenders, keep the heart and soul!

Rebuild! Retool! Get’em next year...

14 minutes ago, Habopotamus said:

This team has pretty much quit. 

Habs have 1 even strength goal last 5 games. No player in top 140 in league scoring.

That is unbelievable! Must be a record of futility.

4 minutes ago, Habber said:

That is unbelievable! Must be a record of futility.

'You're only as good as your best players.' Price was Red Light Racicot for the first 10 games. Patches has been Scott Gomez 2.0 all season. Drouin makes plays but is not getting points. Galy wasted two months in the coach's doghouse. Weber has been hurt.

'nuff said.

Time to cut bate.  Shaw, Plekenec, perty, should be trade if not by the deadline then at the deadline.If you can't get a great offer for Pacioretty, then trade him at the draft.

Edited by Metallica

Sergachev = 25 points with average time on ice of 15 minutes.

Drouin = 18 points with average ice time of 18 minutes.

Can't wait to hear people make excuses for him because everybody was yelling to get him last year..