Predators @ Canadiens 7PM

2 minutes ago, Habopotamus said:

It's the same old story.

Chucky's hands were unreal tonight too. 

Julien to Chucky:

I’d send you for the shootout but if we don’t draft Dahlin, I’mma lose my job sooner than later.

3 minutes ago, zumpano21 said:

Julien to Chucky:

I’d send you for the shootout but if we don’t draft Dahlin, I’mma lose my job sooner than later.

Hmmm...you may be onto something. Sending Max out there ensured no goal...so that must mean Claude is 100% on-board for the tank!

9 hours ago, illWill said:

I also like Shea Weber and he has been great as a Hab. The trade obviously looks terrible right now because Nashville has a better TEAM and Weber has been injured on a worse TEAM. Both players are elite, just different. It bugs me when I hear people saying the trade was a disaster, it wasn't. Yes it hurt losing PK and the entertainment he brought, the charity and his play, but the trade wasn't the reason why this team is sitting out of the playoffs today. That narrative is foolish and a cop out

I think the trade was made for the same reasons Rad and Markov were lost. They all connect. He traded and failed to show interest in the team. He was doing contracts instead. 

Managed to miss the game.. had to drive back from London.. and didn't record it thinking I'd watch it. Was there a great PK..PK...PK... shout from all the Mtl fans at the beginning? 

Not a great night for Habsworld #ElTeamoTanko:

Habs got a point.

Oilers, Sens, Blackhawks lose. Arizona got a point.

Buffalo won.

Habs jump from 5th to 6th last... could go to 7th if Detroit loses their next 2 games.